You can cook Gingerbread Cupcakes using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Gingerbread Cupcakes
- You need 1 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 1 tbsp of ground ginger.
- It's 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It's 1/4 tsp of ground cloves.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 4 oz of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- It's 1 of large egg.
- You need 1/2 cup of light brown sugar, packed.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It's 1 cup of molasses.
- You need 1/2 cup of raisins.
- It's 1/2 cup of boiling water.
- You need of GARNISH.
- You need 1 of recipe Stabalized Wipped Cream, recipe attached in step 9 of the directions.
- Prepare of sprinkles and cinnamon candies.
- You need 1 of recipe for Creamy Vanilla buttercream as an alternative to Whipped cream recipe attached in direction step 9.
Gingerbread Cupcakes instructions
- Preheat oven to 375. Line 18 standard cupcake tins with FOIL.liners or grease and flour well. Paper liners stick to the cupcakes and are hard to peel off..
- In a medium bowl combine flour, baking soda, ginger, cinnamon, cloves and salt.
- In a large bowl beat butter,sugar, vanilla and egg until well blended.
- Add molasses and beat in..
- Add flour mixture and beat just until combined..
- Add boiling water and mix just until smooth. Mix in raisins.
- Fill prepared cupcake tins evenly..
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean. Don't overbake, they may sink a but that is normal..
- Cool in pan 5 minutes then cool on wire racks. Serve with whipped cream and sprinkles.and cinnamon cndies. Whipped cream recipe attached below. Also as alternative to whipped cream these can be frosted with vanilla buttercream frosting. Recipe below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/343417-stabilized-whipped-cream-for-frosting-topping-and-dipping https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/367337-basic-creamy-vanilla-buttercream-frosting.