Marble Cake Recipe. My husband's favorite cake is Marble so I thought I could make one from scratch. Instead of the cake mix kind. I looked everywhere online and found that different sights had this same recipe.
Marble cake is a classic childhood cooking memory. Marble cake is a classic childhood cooking memory. Whether using lurid colours for a psychedelic finish, or just chocolate and vanilla, it's a. You can have Marble Cake Recipe using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Marble Cake Recipe
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Unsalted Butter, softened at room temperature.
- You need 1/4 cup of Vegetable Oil.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of Granulated Sugar.
- Prepare 3 of Large Eggs.
- It's 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of Evaporated or Whole Milk.
- You need 2 1/2 cups of All Purpose Flour.
- You need 2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- It's 1/2 cup of Cocoa Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
This homemade Marble Cake is so moist and and buttery. Easy marble cake recipe with deep chocolate flavors. This marble cake recipe is adapted from my butter cake recipe, which is the top-selling cake in my cafe. I will explain to you how do I make my version of marble cake in this recipe.
Marble Cake Recipe instructions
- 1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees, spray a 10 inch bundt or tube pan with non-stick spray and set aside..
- In a small bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, salt and set aside..
- In the bowl of your electric mixer (or with a hand mixer), beat together the oil, butter and sugar until very light and fluffy. Add the eggs, vanilla extract and continue to mix until all the ingredients are well incorporated..
- Add the milk, the flour mixture, and mix it all together until it’s incorporated. Be careful to not overmix..
- Pour 1/2 of the batter into the prepared pan and set aside..
- Add the cocoa powder to the remaining batter and mix it all together..
- Spoon the chocolate batter all over the top of the vanilla batter and make swirls by running a knife through the two batters..
- Bake the cake for about 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Allow to cool completely before inverting onto a platter..
- Drizzle your cake with some chocolate syrup or you can dust it with powdered sugar. Enjoy!.
This recipe is years in the making- in fact, I wanted to publish a marble cake in my first cookbook but couldn't perfect a recipe in time. (Though there is a marble pound cake recipe in that book!) This marble cake recipe features vanilla cake swirled with chocolate for a gorgeous marble effect. The cake is covered in a silky smooth, whipped chocolate frosting. Make this easy marble cake recipe with swirls of vanilla and chocolate cake, plus chocolate buttercream frosting! This super easy chocolate marble cake recipe has a mocha twist, adding a rich flavour. A perfect teatime treat enjoyed plain or with a chocolate drizzle.