Chocolate Biscuit cake without oven. This yummy chocolate cake is easy for al beginners. it can be easily done with the simple ingredients in the home. Done without using oven, without eggs and. ✔ Chocolate Biscuit Cake without Oven Yummy Kitchen Subscribe to our channel for more receipes and hit the small bell to be notified that we have uploaded.
Chocolate and biscuit cake a tasty and crunchy cake. Simple and without an oven, ideal for a snack or with a coffee. Today we are going to prepare a Chocolate Cake And Cookies. You can cook Chocolate Biscuit cake without oven using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Biscuit cake without oven
- Prepare 250 gms of chocolate flavored biscuits.
- Prepare 250 ml of milk.
- You need 1 sachet of Eno powder.
- You need 2/3 cup of Coco powder.
- You need As per taste of chocolate syrup.
- Prepare 2/3 of dark chocolates.
- It's For of Whipped cream:.
- It's 2 tsp of Butter.
- You need As required of White sugar powder.
A simple cake without an oven, ideal for chocolate lovers. Making a Cake is now piece of cake. Haha, check out this Biscuit Cake made with no oven! #cookingshooking. This decadent Chocolate Biscuit Cake is made with biscuits, milk and eno.
Chocolate Biscuit cake without oven instructions
- Take an aluminum pot in which we can place our cake and place a butter paper per in it and Grease with oil or ghee..
- Take a big pot or pressure cooker. Put some salt and fix a stand in it. Heat it.
- Take biscuits and grind it to make it's a powder form, add 250 milk little, not all at once, mix it perfectly. Add 2 tsp chocolate syrup or cocoa powder. Mix it. Make a flowing constituency. You can put 1 tsp of ghee in it..
- Add one sachet Eno and 1tsp milk on it, mix it. Then immediately put the mixture in the aluminum pot..
- Place the pot of cake into the Preheated cooker on the stand. Cover it. Bake it on low-medium heat for 20 -30 minutes until it bakes without any move. We can check the cake with a toothpick by dipping in it as it is baked or not. On baking, the toothpick will be clean..
- Off the flame. Leave the cake in the same for a while without flame. After 5 minutes unmould the cake on the plate. Refridge it..
- Take 2-3 dark chocolate,add 50ml milk, mix it.and place it on a spot with hot water on medium flame to give only steam. Remove it. Chocolate syrup is ready..
- Now take the cake and put this choco syrup on out as fully cover the cake..
- For whipped cream, we will take 2 tsp butter or ghee and add 2 tsp white sugar to it. Mix it well. Write your wish on the cake with the help of whipped cream noke..
- Freeze it.When want you serve it f,get it out, otherwise keep it in the refrigerator..
This is one of the easiest chocolate cakes that can be made in a jiffy. Hey Foodies, Everyone loves chocolate biscuit cake, and it's so simple to make! All you need is just three simple ingredients to make this. I made biscuit cake for my husband as it was his birthday. I took two packets of hide and seek biscuit.you can use bourbon or Oreo or happy happy.any chocolate biscuit will do.