chocolate casserole. Using a wire whisk, stir till smooth. Stir in peanut butter and chocolate pieces. Add in the milk, oil, and vanilla then stir the mixture using a wire whisk until it smoothens.
In a large bowl, combine the dry ingredients. CASSEROLE RECIPES We've rounded up the best recipes ever. Place bread cubes into the bottom of the prepared pan. You can cook chocolate casserole using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of chocolate casserole
- It's 1 of cake boss sponge cake ( in my recipes).
- You need 1 of Hersey milk Chcocolate pudding ( found in my recipes).
- You need 1 of Hersey chocolate frosting ( found in my recipes).
- Prepare 1 box of of vanilla flan mix or you can use an instant vanillah pudding mix.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- You need 2 of dream whip package.
Whisk eggs in a large bowl. Chocolate Chip Croissant Casserole is an easy recipe to make with leftover croissants with a sweetened cream cheese custard filling and lots of chocolate chips. The most popular of all of our Breakfast Recipes on the site is our French Toast Bake which is a crispy crumble topped French Toast casserole that doesn't need to sit overnight. Classic Chocolate Cake If you need to learn how to make chocolate cake from scratch, this easy homemade chocolate cake recipe is a perfect place to start.
chocolate casserole instructions
- I layered the cakes and spread the hershy milk chocolate pudding between layers. saving 1/4 of the pudding to add to the frosting.
- I then cut the cake in peices and put them in the bowl.
- in a seperate bowl mix the milk .. dream whip. and box of vanilla flan and mixed it with a hand wisk until blended..
- pour mixture over cake pieces in bowl.
- add the rest of the pudding mixture to the Hershey chocolate frosting mixture. and stir.
- pour over the cake and smooth it out. then sprinke with color candy sprinkes.
- cover and let set in refrigerator for about 3 hours.
I tried it, my boys liked it, and I've been making it ever since. —Betty Follas, Morgan Hill, California Recipe: Slow-Cooker Cinnamon Roll Casserole. Let our Slow-Cooker Cinnamon Roll Casserole cook away while the amazing fragrance wafts from the kitchen, filling every square inch of the house. Wait until the neighbors catch a whiff. They'll be lining up in droves. These creative and simple-to-make chocolate recipes turn old classics into the sweetest and most decadent versions of themselves: think hot, fudge-y brownies, rich and smooth chocolate.