No Oven Chocolate cake. How to Make Soft & Fluffy Chocolate Cake. This soft and fluffy cake is perfect for celebrating various occasion. And thus, this no-oven chocolate cake is going to become your best friend ever.
Many thanks to all our beautiful, creative cake artist who share their creations on our page. The cake is not a lie- it is actually full of win! This *No-Oven* Chocolate Cake Recipe Only Needs Three Ingredients To Make. You can have No Oven Chocolate cake using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of No Oven Chocolate cake
- It's 3/4 cup of Whole Wheat Flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Cocoa Powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of Caster Sugar.
- Prepare of for Wet Ingredients.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Water.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Flavourless Oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Vinegar.
- It's 1 tsp of Instant coffee powder.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare of for Chocolate Frosting.
- Prepare 100 gram of Dark Chocolate.
- Prepare 50 gram of Fresh Cream.
- It's as needed of Additional cream to make a chocolate drip frosting.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chocolate shavings.
- Prepare as needed of mint leaves for garnish.
When you put these two concepts together, we'll gladly try it out! This is a deliciously moist and chocolatey cake. Many people don't have an oven but that does not mean that you can have your delicious chocolate cake. Chocolate Cake without Oven Recipe - Its the richest kinds of cakes and the recipe originated from the western countries.
No Oven Chocolate cake instructions
- First mix whole wheat flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, salt. If using regular sugar, measure it and powder it. Sieve all the ingredients in a bowl..
- Mix all the wet ingredients. Grease a Cake mould..
- Before you mix all the ingredients, it is important to pre heat the kadhai. Take a heavy bottom kadhai, add salt at the bottom & keep a stand of at least 1 inch height. Cover it & Heat on high flame for 5-7 minutes..
- When the Kadhai has been pre heated, mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients to make a smooth batter. Make sure you do not over mix the batter..
- Pour this batter immediately in to the baking / cake tin & place it instantly on the stand in the Kadhai. Cover it..
- Cook on medium high flame for the first 10 minutes & then reduce the flame to low and cook for the next 20 to 25 minutes. This time depends on the size of the tin. After 30 mins, check the centre of the cake using a skewer. If it comes clean mean cake is done..
- Remove from the Kadhai and let it cool for about 5 minutes. Brush the top with milk, this will soften the top. Cool the cake further and then unmould and cool on a wire rack. Cover it using a muslin cloth so that it doesn’t dry out..
- Do the frosting when cake cools down. Garnish with some chocolate shavings, cherry and mint leaves..
- Cut as desired and serve.
It is made with extravagant ingredients that are combined to form the most delicious dessert. You can learn here Super Moist chocolate cake without oven with just Easy choclate cake recipe. Also you can learn here How to make cake in pressure cooker which are without oven cake recipe. Recipe for eggless chocolate cake - steamed chocolate cake with icing. One of the many requests I get is asking me to publish a cake recipe that does not need an oven.