Chocolate cake recipe. Moist, delicious chocolate cake for any celebration. Make the perfect cake with help from recipe The absolute best, richest, and easiest one-bowl chocolate cake recipe ever! Indulge in these irrestible chocolate cake recipes.
Our really easy chocolate cake recipe is perfect for birthdays. Learn how to make the best chocolate cake ever! This chocolate cake recipe makes soft, moist and super rich cake with chocolate cream cheese frosting. You can cook Chocolate cake recipe using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate cake recipe
- Prepare 1 cup of Unsalted butter.
- It's 1 3/4 of Sugar.
- You need 5 of Eggs.
- It's 2 of All purpose flour.
- You need 4 tbsp of Cadbury's drinking chocolate powder(sweetened).
- It's of Cocoa powder(unsweetened) 3heaped tbsp.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- It's 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of Vanilla extract or essence.
- It's 1 1/4 of Milk or buttermilk.
The Best Chocolate Cake recipe combines cocoa and coffee to create a chocolate lover's dream. Add your favorite buttercream frosting to make it perfect! Keep reading to find out why coffee. Get our best recipes for Whether you're making a special-occasion cake or an after-dinner treat, these easy recipes bake up.
Chocolate cake recipe instructions
- You can bake this in a 9*3 pan or use two 9"pans then layer your cakes with frosting or ganache.You can even make cupcakes out of this,it would yield about 24 small cupcakes..
- You can make buttermilk at home.Take 1cup room temperature milk and add 1tsp of vinegar or lemon juice.Let this stand for 5-10mnt and then use accordingly.
- Preheat oven to 180°C.Grease and put some parchment in yours pans.Then grease the parchments as well and dust with a bit of flour.
- Sift together flour,salt and baking powder.Add cocoa and drinking chocolate into flour set aside..
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Scrape sides of bowl every few minutes using the whisk attachment or a rubber spatula.This is crucial, otherwise you're going to be left with chunks of butter in your finished batter.So make sure your cream is well and don't rush..
- Add eggs one at a time.Making sure each egg is perfectly incorporated b4 you add another. If you skip too quickly past this stage you will have a cake that smells of eggs because the bit of eggs that aren't fully beaten in will bake separately in the cake and it will be so how scrambled eggs cooking in your cake.Remember to scrape down the side of the bowl later add vanilla..
- Add flour and buttermilk in three alternative pours,starting and ending with flour.Mix on slow speed and scrape the bowl during the process. I know it's a pain in the butt.lt's worth it.At this stage do not over mix,just combine until the batter is incorporated. Over mixing can ruin your cake.
- Once everything is well incorporated, use a plastic spatula to fold the batter a few more times to make perfectly sure you've got everything will mixed.
- Add the batter to the cake pan. Baje in preheated oven for 25to40 minutes. Check for dononess by pressing gently on the cake. You can use a toothpick to check out. Don't over bake the cake! :).
- Let the cake cool in the pan for a few minutes then turn it out onto a cake board.
- Now you can frost it,slice and layer it.Gananache it with sweet, biscuit,wapper stick or with chocolate...... Anything you want!.
Trusted chocolate cake recipes from Betty Crocker. Find easy to make recipes and browse photos, reviews, tips and more. These decadent chocolate cake recipes are perfect for any occasion. There's nothing vanilla about these treats. This Chocolate Cake Recipe truly is the BEST EVER!