Whole wheat no oven cake. This Basic sponge cake without baking powder is a healthy dessert loaded with the goodness of whole wheat and jaggery. Whole wheat is nutrient and rich in fiber, supporting healthy digestion. Whereas jaggery works as a detox and is loaded with antioxidants and minerals like zinc and selenium.
Whole Wheat Pound Cake Recipe Without Oven How To Make Pound Cake At Home Make this super easy apple cinnamon cake as a healthy dessert. You can have Whole wheat no oven cake using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Whole wheat no oven cake
- Prepare 1.5 cup of wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar (powdered).
- Prepare 1 spoon of baking powder.
- It's 1/2 spoon of baking soda.
- You need as per choice of Dry fruits.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 2 spoons of ghee.
- It's as required of Milk for consistency.
This recipe combines the goodness of apples and whole wheat. So last session, many wanted a Christmas cake as it is the season. I have a eggless plum cake video in YouTube, so it is high time I made one with wheat flour. And as usual, this is an eggless alcohol free recipe.
Whole wheat no oven cake instructions
- Sieve all the dry ingredients and mix them well..
- Add milk slowly and gradually to make a good consistency and post that add 2 spoons of ghee for a smooth batter.
- Side by side heat a cooker or a big vessel with the layer of salt.
- Grease the container with ghee and flour..
- Pour the mixture into the vessel and put it in the heated vessel or cooker...and let it bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Check with a toothpick that it doesn't stick.
- The cake is ready..decorate it with your choice..
- Tip... keep all the ingredients on room temperature..neither hot nor cold.
I changed a recipe I tried years back to wheat flour based one. The recipe is quite simple and the results are just amazing. LIne a baking pan with parchment paper and set aside. Take all ingredients except wheat flour and baking soda in a blender and puree till smooth. Strain this mixture and let it come to room temperature In another bowl, combine the whole wheat flour, all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.