Roasted Cashew and Butterscotch cake.
You can cook Roasted Cashew and Butterscotch cake using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roasted Cashew and Butterscotch cake
- You need 1.5 cups of All purpose flour.
- Prepare 4 tbsps of Butterscotch [Recipe from Simple recipe dot com].
- Prepare 1 of egg whole.
- You need 1.5 tsps of Baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1/2 cup of yogurt thick.
- Prepare 20 - 24 of cashews roasted chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need of Milk As needed.
- You need 1 of Loaf Pan.
- You need of Non stick paper.
Roasted Cashew and Butterscotch cake step by step
- Prepare the butter scotch ahead as we cant use it hot. Pre heat oven to 180C.
- Mix yogurt, Sauce, oil, egg and keep aside. In another bowl, mix Flour, Baking powder, cashews and Baking soda..
- Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and add the wet mix. Mix well with a spatula. In case the mix seems dry, add a tbsp of milk at a time. We want the batter to be thick but certainly not pour-able..
- Line a loaf tin with non stick paper and lightly grease it too. Transfer the batter to the tin and bake at 180C for 25-30 minutes or until the top is nice and brown and toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean..
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool and slice..