Cookpad Logo Christmas Wreath Cake. Vector Christmas greeting card with gifts, Christmas trees, toys and sweets. Find cake logo stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Before you jump to Cookpad Logo Christmas Wreath Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Find cake logo stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Cookpad logo salad Cookpad Vanila Sponge Cake My yam pottage as agreed on the Cookpad WhatsApp group Cookpad Logo Christmas Wreath Cake Cookpad Logo Cookie for Halloween! ⬇ Download vector images of Wreath logo christmas on Depositphotos ✔ Vector stock with millions of royalty-free illustrations at affordable prices. You can have Cookpad Logo Christmas Wreath Cake using 15 ingredients and 31 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cookpad Logo Christmas Wreath Cake
- It's 250 grams of Cream cheese.
- It's 200 ml of Heavy cream.
- It's 200 grams of Strained yogurt (450 g will reduce to about 200 g).
- You need 60 grams of Caster sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 7 grams of Gelatin.
- It's 2 tbsp of Water for the gelatin.
- It's of Base:.
- You need 100 grams of You preferred biscuits.
- You need 50 grams of Unsalted butter or margarine for baking.
- It's of Garnish:.
- It's 1 of bottle's worth Apple jam (refer to Step 17).
- Prepare 1 of Mini jello serving (refer to Step 19).
- You need 1 of as much as you need Decorating pen (your preferred color).
- You need 8 of this time Strawberries.
Wreath logo christmas Stock Vectors, Royalty-free Wreath logo christmas Illustrations. DesignEvo's cake logo creator will stimulate your inspiration at any time. A collection of delicate templates are there to help you make stunning cake logo designs. You just need to choose an ideal template and adjust it with millions of icons and fonts without learning design skills.
Cookpad Logo Christmas Wreath Cake instructions
- Strain the yogurt. I use "pashaco's", which adds salt to the yogurt for a quick prep. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143831-the-fastest-strained-yogurt.
- Soak gelatin in water. Bring the strained yogurt and heavy cream to room temperature. Save 50 ml from the 200 ml of heavy cream for decorating..
- Pound the biscuits into fine crumbs. The biscuit packaging was thick, so I crumbled the biscuits over it with a rolling pin. If using a separate bag, make sure the bag is thick..
- Rub in microwaved butter to the bag of biscuit crumbs..
- When the biscuit crumbs have well-absorbed the butter, scatter on the bottom of the mold. Use a cup wrapped in plastic wrap to pack down the biscuit crumbs..
- In a microwave safe container, microwave the cream cheese for 15 seconds at 700 W, flip over and microwave for another 15 seconds. If it's still hard, watch over it and microwave for longer..
- Whisk the softened cream cheese..
- Add sugar and whisk..
- Add yogurt, heavy cream (150 ml), and lemon juice, and whisk. Save 50 ml of heavy cream for decorating..
- Microwave the gelatin until near boiling. If the mixture completely boils, it won't harden later..
- Add 2 spoonfuls of Step 9 to the heated gelatin and mix. I do this to avoid clumping..
- Add this mixture to the bowl at Step 9 and mix well. If the gelatin clumps, microwave the mixture for a bit..
- Microwaving won't completely melt the clumps, but will slightly melt it into the mixture..
- Strain the mixture once..
- Pour the strained mixture into the mold, cover with plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator for more than 2 hours..
- As this cake is topped with the Cookpad logo, I made the logo with a chocolate decorating pen. Chill the design in the refrigerator..
- I referred to Cookpad user "Mel-chan love's" method shown here. It was super informative..
- For the background, I dissolved green and yellow food coloring for a lime-green dye..
- I used Cookpad user "Apitan's"to make a glaze for the fruits on top. This method is super convenient!! Definitely try it out. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/144014-shiny-glaze-with-mini-jello-cups.
- I used an apple-flavored mini jello for the glaze..
- Cut the strawberries in half lengthwise..
- Take out the chilled cake from the fridge..
- Whisk the saved 50 ml of heavy cream with a scant teaspoon of sugar until peaks form..
- Put the whisked heavy cream into a piping bag and decorate the edges..
- Pour the lime green food coloring on the surface of the cake..
- Top with the hardened decoration. I designed the Christmas bell with a chocolate pen as well..
- Lay the strawberry halves along the edges of the cake, overlapping slightly..
- It'll look like this..
- Brush on "Apitan's" glaze from Step 19. It's easy to prepare and will help keep the strawberries glossy..
- I'll upload a Christmas version with the same recipe later..
Recipe: Appetizing Cookpad logo fondant cakes plain vanilla and super milk flavour. How to Make Appetizing Cookpad logo salad. Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Cookpad Logo Christmas Wreath Cake. This cake is decorated like a Christmas wreath with holly, ivy, and mistletoe leaf designs with red holly berries and white mistletoe berries, with mint leaf flavor for the leaves, and vanilla icing and sugar sprinkles for the snow. Whether you need a logo for your company Christmas party or your family Christmas dinner, we can help you create a unique and custom Christmas logo design in seconds.