Çhoco Pineapple & Swiss Roll Çookpad Çake 🍰. Fill to the forms to create your account Choco Pineapple quantity. SKU: N/A Categories: Cakes, Chocolate Fruit Cake. It is so pretty that it would be lovely on a wedding reception table, wedding or baby shower table, or served at an afternoon tea.
This Choco Pineapple Cake contains half kg Pineapple and Chocolate flavored cake with delicious creamy taste. The design of this cake is looking very delicious. Send this to a health conscious person and keep them healthy. You can cook Çhoco Pineapple & Swiss Roll Çookpad Çake 🍰 using 25 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Çhoco Pineapple & Swiss Roll Çookpad Çake 🍰
- You need of ✓Çhoçolate Spunch Çake.
- You need 4 of Eggs.
- It's 4 oz of Caster sugar (40 grms).
- You need 3 oz of Flour (30 grams).
- You need 1 oz of Cocoa Powder (10 grams).
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 of ✓Frosting #.
- It's 1 of Çups heavy Cream.
- Prepare 1/2 of Çup melted chocolate.
- Prepare 2 of ✓ Frosting #.
- You need 1 of Çup heavy cream.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of strawberry jam.
- It's 1/4 cup of çhoçolate ganache (or.
- Prepare of any çhoçolate spread).
- It's of Pineapple juice (for soaking cake as required).
- You need of Sprinkles (as required).
- You need of ✓🍋 Lemon curd Swiss roll].
- You need 3 of eggs.
- It's 3 oz of flour.
- You need 3 oz of castor sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It's 1 tsp of oil.
- It's 1/2 cup of lemon curd.
- You need 1/2 cup of whipped cream.
Begin preparing your pineapple by slicing off the top and then slicing the skin off. Mineral Booster - Pink Himalayan Salt. Peel and cut the pineapple in small pieces; set aside. In an electric mixer, beat on medium speed the eggs and the sugar until obtain a homogeneous mixture. #chocolate #pineapple #supermoist #cakesofinstagram #cakedecorating #lovetobake #BakeOHolic #familycake #yumyum.
Çhoco Pineapple & Swiss Roll Çookpad Çake 🍰 step by step
- In a clean bowl add 4 egg and beat well till fluffy. Then add 4 oz castor sugar and 1 tsp vanilla extract, beat it again till double and fluffy..
- Sift flour and cocoa powder together. Fold flour mix in eggs mixture one tbls at a time. (Cut & fold method)..
- Fold till there is no lumbs in the mixture. Grease 10" round cake tin & lined with butter paper. Pour cake mixture into the tin. (Here I am using stove to bake in a big wok). Also can bake in preheated oven at 180° for 20 minutes or till done..
- When by inserted knife or any scruwer comes out clean then let it out and cool it completely. After cooling cut it in 2 thick even layers..
- Beat Cream till fluffy add ½ cup melted çhoçolate and mix well. Soak 1 layer or cake with pineapple juice pour Choco cream on the layer and spread evenly..
- Set another layer of cake and soak with pineapple juice again. Evenly cover the whole with choco cream. Place it in the fridge for 30 minutes..
- (Swiss Roll)~To make Swiss Roll, beat eggs with castor sugar and vanilla extract very well then fold sifted flour in it mix well..
- Pour on greased and lined rectangular tin, bake it at 200° for 4 to 5 minutes. After baking sprinkle some castor sugar on the Spunch and roll it, let it cool for 10 minutes. Then spread lemon curd and whiped cream..
- Roll it and cut in 1 inch thick rond slices. Set in the sides of cream cake..
- Decorate with cream, pineapple chunks, strawberry jam..
- Make a Beautiful Cookpad logo on top of the cake with chocolate ganache fill with cream. Use some sprinkles to make it more attractive..
- Yummilicious cake for Cookpad is ready. Happy Birthday 🎉🎂🎉 Cookpad..
It was the FRESHEST, most DELICIOUS Vita coco i've EVER had. I just reordered, because its just beyond delicious. You can choose a box of traditional, chocolate-dipped strawberries or mix it up a little with chocolate dipped apple donuts or even pineapple mustaches dipped in semisweet chocolate and decorated with hazelnut crunch. Made with fresh juicy Pineapple and Tempting chocochips. Cook Choco pineapple muffins in the comfort of your home with BetterButter.