How to Bake Blueberry Cake the Traditional Method Without Microwave /Oven/Gas Cooker. Baking a cake without an Oven!!! (Using a Jiko or gas cooker). How to bake super soft cake on a charcoal jiko bake cake without oven kuoka keki kwa jiko la makaa. If the toothpick comes out dry, the cake will be done!
This method of baking without oven using cooker or kadai or steamer will also yield soft and good cakes same as that of cakes baked in oven. How to bake without an oven food dutch oven cooking. Then, fold chocolate chips, nuts, or any other toppings you want into the batter. You can have How to Bake Blueberry Cake the Traditional Method Without Microwave /Oven/Gas Cooker using 7 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of How to Bake Blueberry Cake the Traditional Method Without Microwave /Oven/Gas Cooker
- It's 3 1/8 cups of / 375 g all-purpose flour, sifted.
- It's 1 1/2 cups of / 150g blueberries.
- Prepare 1 1/8 cups of / 300g sugar.
- It's 1 1/3 cups of / 300g butter.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 4 tsp of baking powder, sifted.
- It's 5 of eggs.
Why bake a cake without oven? Most people bake their cakes in an oven. Go to the store and purchase a cake. Seriously, you need some method of cooking the batter. u can use a pressure cooker. another way is to fill a bowl with water and put it on the stove. next place the pan or bowl with the batter over it. the cake will bake due.
How to Bake Blueberry Cake the Traditional Method Without Microwave /Oven/Gas Cooker step by step
- Into a bowl add in the sugar, all-purpose flour and baking powder. Using a hand mixer, hand whisk, mwiko or fork mix the ingredients..
- In another bowl add in the butter and mix it to make it airy..
- Add in vanilla essence to the butter and continue mixing..
- Into the butter bowl add in the eggs one at a time as you mix..
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, little at a time making sure batter is mixed well each time. I used a mwiko to incorporate the ingredients well. Mix the batter till its smooth in texture..
- Remove the frozen blueberries from the freezer (Froze them for 4 hours. Add about a tablespoon of all-purpose flour to the blueberries, toss them to make sure they stick to the fruits. Adding of the all-purpose flour to the fruits helps stop the fruits from sinking to the bottom during baking..
- Divide the blueberries into half, mix half of it with the batter and place the remaining fruits on top of the batter..
- To the sufuria apply blue band all around inside of the sufuria, add in at least 2 tbsp. of flour and make sure it sticks to the blue band. Shake the sufuria to remove the excess. This step helps the batter not to stick to the sufuria..
- Into the sufuria add in the batter, place the fruits on top of it and using a spoon press them halfway into the batter so as to stick to it..
- Make sure the charcoal is hot enough before placing the sufuria. Take some of the hot burning charcoal and place it on top of the sufuria lid spreading it well and some through the door of the jiko this is to maintain heat throughout the jiko..
- The cake took 2 hours to bake. After every 30 minutes check if the charcoal is still hot..
- After 2 hours, using a clean knitting pin check if the cake is cooked. The good thing about cooking with a jiko though it is a slow process you can never go wrong with it..
- After the blueberry cake has cooled down enjoy it with your family, friends or even by yourself..
It is possible to bake a genuine cake in your microwave as a quick alternative to conventional gas or electric oven baking. Check to see if the cake is baked by sticking a toothpick straight down into the center. The toothpick should come out clean. If there is gooey cake residue on the toothpick, put the. How To Bake a Potato in the Microwave.