Oreo Icecream Cake. I've never made this but I tasted a bit, that was all that was left, and it was really good. I think you could easily substitute homemade sauce for the hershey's. I think it would be great to take to a potluck because you wouldn't have to worry.
And if you love cookies and cream, them you have to try it. This cake is the perfect sweet treat to serve for hot summer days! It's getting warmer these days, and to combat the heat I had to make a frozen dessert recipe. You can have Oreo Icecream Cake using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oreo Icecream Cake
- It's 2 of large pie plates, 9x13 pan, or make 12 to 16 cupcakes.
- You need 1 oz of pkg. oreo cookies with the cream attached.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- It's 1/2 gal of Vanilla Ice Cream or any flavor you choose.
- You need 1 of medium container frozen whipped topping like cool whip.
- It's of toasted nuts.
- It's of hot fudge sauce*.
- You need of caramel apple sauce*.
- Prepare of *see other recipes.
It's the dessert that starts the party. We're talking vanilla-flavored ice cream blended with OREO cookie pieces plus whipped icing topped with a large OREO cookie wafer and OREO cookie pieces. Made with genuine Oreo Cookies, premium vanilla ice cream, and whipped icing topping, it is sure to be a hit. Add your own toppings for a unique customization, or simply enjoy it as is.
Oreo Icecream Cake instructions
- Crush Oreos and combine with melted butter. Reserve at least 1 cup of crumbs for later, and press remaining crumbs firmly into a 9 by 13 inch pan..
- Let ice cream become soft enough to spread onto crumbs, or slice ice cream in1 inch layers and place on top of crumbs and press seams together..
- Top ice cream with a few more crumbs..
- Drizzle with Hot fudge Sauce and sprinkle toasted nuts on top if desired..
- Spread Whipped topping over all, and drizzle again with Hot fudge Sauce. Cover and return to freezer..
- You can also follow above directions to make cupcakes, or make into 2 pie plates..
You can't go wrong with this gourmet dessert! How do you make oreo cookie ice cream cake? First, place the ice cream on the counter to soften. Place them in a gallon size freezer bag and pound them with a mallet or a rolling pin to coarsely crush them. Place one layer of the chocolate cake on your cake stand (or large plate) and spread the hot fudge cookie mixture over the top in an even layer.