3- Layer Strawberry Naked Drip Cake from scratch. Make a ring around the top edge of the top layer of cake with the icing and let it drip. Add the rest of the strawberries to the top layer within the ring around the top edge. Allow to drip over the edges.
The meringue buttercream is made with fresh strawberry puree and the cake is topped with a white chocolate ganache drip. In a separate bowl, combine eggs, strawberry puree, vanilla, strawberry extract, pink coloring (if desired). A deliciously light four-layer vanilla sponge cake with strawberry buttercream and a dark chocolate ganache drip. You can have 3- Layer Strawberry Naked Drip Cake from scratch using 20 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 3- Layer Strawberry Naked Drip Cake from scratch
- You need of Cake-----------------.
- Prepare 1 cup of softened butter salted.
- Prepare 1-1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It's 3 cup of fine all purpose flour +2 tablespoons.
- You need 1/3 cup of cornstarch.
- Prepare 4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It's 6 of extra large eggs.
- It's 1-1/2 cup of lukewarm milk.
- You need 1 stick of vanilla bean.
- Prepare of Icing--------------------.
- It's 4 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It's 4 tablespoon of butter soften.
- You need of Filling and Topping------------.
- Prepare 1-1/2 quarts of strawberries see my recipe putting up Strawberries.
- You need 1/4 cup of cornstarch.
- It's 1/4 cup of strawberry juice.
This beautiful drip cake is perfect for any occasion. Learn how to bake, stack and decorate your own impressive layer cake. I'll share the easy techniques I use for icing a tall cake and show you exactly how I add the chocolate drip. This strawberry layer cake isn't one of those runs of the mill fruit cake recipes.
3- Layer Strawberry Naked Drip Cake from scratch instructions
- Preheat oven 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease three 9 inch cake pan. Or 3 heated greased cast iron skillets..
- Mix the flour, baking powder, cornstarch, and salt..
- Cream the butter, vanilla bean, vanilla extract, and sugar..
- Beat the eggs and milk and set aside..
- Mix all the ingredients incorporate very well..
- In the 3 pans add a laddle full of the batter, one at a time to make equal amounts till all the batter is used equally..
- Bake in oven for 20-25 minutes till done.
- Let cool completely..
- Take 1-1/2 quarts fresh strawberries and add to a pot bring to a simmer mix 1 tablespoon cornstarch and 1/4 cup water..
- Add cornstarch solution to the simmering strawberries. Stir till thickened..
- Let cool a bit. After it's cool to touch without being too hot, spread the strawberry mix over the bottom and the middle layers of cake. Just enough to cover the upper part of each layer..
- Stack the middle on the bottom. Add the top layer..
- Mix the 1/4 cup milk, 2 tablespoons butter, powdered sugar, and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, mix till fluffy..
- Make a ring around the top edge of the top layer of cake with the icing and let it drip..
- Add the rest of the strawberries to the top layer within the ring around the top edge. Allow to drip over the edges..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Its one of the best strawberry cake recipes I've tasted, and it is gorgeous. There are lots of cake recipes with strawberries in them, but this decadent beauty even gives dressed Easter cakes a run for their money. Unlike the strawberry pound cake, this layer cake is actually pink. Baking times will vary slightly, and cakes are done with. Make the cake: Whisk the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a large bowl.