easy cake recipe. This pantry cake proves that good things can come in small packages. You take a box of devil's food cake mix, add a box of pudding mix plus sour cream, milk, oil, water and eggs. Pour it into a Bundt pan to bake, then drizzle with melted chocolate chips.
The hardest part: waiting for dessert. One-Bowl Chocolate Cake When it comes to easy cake recipes, you can't beat a delicious (and top-rated) one-bowl recipe. Often the easiest desserts—simple, no-fuss recipes—are the biggest crowd-pleasers. You can cook easy cake recipe using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of easy cake recipe
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- It's 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 4 piece of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
With so many varieties of cake—pound cake, angel food cake, sheet cake, bundt cake, just to name a few—and so many different recipes, you could easily make a new cake every day of the year and still not exhaust the possibilities. Spoon the mixture into a shallow pan lined. I've long ago learned to be skeptical of the results with white cake recipes. They can be dry, tasteless, or have what some call a similarity to cornbread.
easy cake recipe step by step
- Mix oil with sugar.
- Add vanilla with eggs and mix.
- Add milk and mix.
- Start adding flour with mixing and then add baking powder..
- Heat the oven when you start making the cake.
- Grab a pan and oil it and then put pinch of flour so you can make a layer and thet cake wont stick..
- Pour the 3/4 mix into the pan and the last 1/4 put some coco powder and mix and put as another layer..
- Put it in the oven for 20 minutes depends on the oven you use..
I wanted a white cake that was moist, sweet and flavorful, without having to resort to a pound cake recipe, which would be heavier. I wanted a light, fluffy cake with a tender crumb. If you need to learn how to make chocolate cake from scratch, this easy homemade chocolate cake recipe is a perfect place to start. I tried it, my boys liked it, and I've been making it ever since. —Betty Follas, Morgan Hill, California Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, vanilla extract, and salt together in a bowl. Add eggs, milk, and vegetable oil.