Strawberry & Cream Cake. The garden strawberry (or simply strawberry; Fragaria × ananassa) is a widely grown hybrid species of the genus Fragaria, collectively known as the strawberries, which are cultivated worldwide for their fruit. The fruit is widely appreciated for its characteristic aroma, bright red color, juicy texture, and sweetness. It is consumed in large quantities, either fresh or in such prepared foods.
People use strawberry for diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure,. Strawberries are a healthful fruit choice for people with diabetes. The substantial fiber content of the berries also helps to regulate blood sugar and keep it stable by avoiding extreme highs and. You can cook Strawberry & Cream Cake using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Strawberry & Cream Cake
- Prepare 3 of Whites (A).
- It's 70 grams of Sugar (A).
- It's 4 of Yolk (B).
- You need 30 grams of Sugar (B).
- It's 50 grams of Cake flour (C).
- Prepare 20 grams of Milk (D).
- Prepare 10 grams of Water (D).
- Prepare 10 grams of Oil (D).
- It's 100 grams of Fresh Strawberry (E).
- Prepare 100 grams of Frozen Strawberry (E).
- It's 70 grams of Sugar (E).
- It's 35 grams of Lime Juice (E).
- It's 5 grams of Corn Flour (F).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Water (F).
- You need 160 grams of Fresh strawberry (G).
- Prepare 10 pieces of Fresh Strawberry (H).
- Prepare 3 of Mint leaves (H).
- You need 300 grams of Whipping Cream (I).
Strawberries are low-growing herbaceous plants with a fibrous root system and a crown from which arise basal leaves. The leaves are compound, typically with three leaflets, sawtooth-edged, and usually hairy. Find strawberry recipes, videos, and ideas from Food Network. Strawberries are bright red, juicy, and sweet.
Strawberry & Cream Cake step by step
- 1. Sponge: 1.1 Preheat oven 190C 1.2 Combine ‘D. Whisk ‘B’ until pale and fluffy, then mix both ingredients. Sieve ‘C’ stir until smooth..
- 1.3 Whisk ‘A’ to a medium peak, divide the sugar into 3 sessions 1.4 Gently add ‘A’ into the ‘B, C and D’ bowl. Mix to a smooth consistency without deflating the egg white..
- 1.5 Pour into a 11x11 inch pan. Spread the mix evenly. Bake 15 -20 minutes 1.6 Remove from oven, leave few minutes before turning the sponge over. Leave to cool completely. Cut into pan size.
- 2. Strawberry sauce: 2.1 Place ‘E’ on medium heat, cook until the strawberries are soft. Mash the strawberries. 2.2 Dissolve ‘F’, add into the ‘E’ lower the heat, stir constantly until it thickens. Transfer to a bowl, refrigerate several hours..
- 3. Cake: 3.1 Cut ‘G’ into half and quarter size pieces, mix with the sauce..
- 3.2 In a prepared tin, place a piece of sponge then follow by a layer of strawberry sauce and a layer of whipping cream 3.3 Repeat step 3.2 once more then end with a piece of sponge. 3.4 Wrap the tin, refrigerate overnight.
- 3.5 Remove from tin, cut the sides (optional) decorate with a layer of ‘H’ and ‘I’.
This strawberry freezer jelly is quick, easy and delicious on toast, ice cream or even in milkshakes! Keep jars of this in the freezer and take them out when you are ready to use them. They are naturally cold hardy and will survive mildly freezing temperatures. So, if your area has mild winters, little care is needed. In regions where the temperature regularly drops into the low twenties (Fahrenheit), strawberries will be in their dormant stage.