Flourless Cinnamon Spice Cake. Flourless chocolate cake spiced up with a bit of chipotle powder and cinnamon, a little like Mexican hot chocolate. This flourless chocolate cake by Garrett is to-die-for. For a recent potluck for all the Sacramento food bloggers I decided to throw.
One bad experience with duck sauce and that ship had sailed for me. I wish I had taken my measurements during the Egg Fast so I could see those results as well as the weight loss. I know that I did slim down in the waist and hips because my pants are no longer tight in those areas. You can have Flourless Cinnamon Spice Cake using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Flourless Cinnamon Spice Cake
- You need of Cake.
- You need 8 oz of cinnamon chips melted over a double boiler or carefully in microwave until.smooth ( I used Hershey brand ).
- You need 8 of large eggs, separated when cold ( it is easier to separate them cold ) Then brought to room temperature.
- It's 2 tbsp of sour cream.
- You need 2/3 cup of granulated sugar.
- It's 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of additional cinnamon chips to sprinkle on batter, optional.
- It's of Whipped Cream and Cinnamon Sugar, recipes attached below.
These flourless cinnamon Egg Fast pancakes are the result of a microwave cake I was. Be the first to rate & review! Run a butter knife around the cake to gently release it. Invert the cake, peel off the parchment, and let cool on a wire rack.
Flourless Cinnamon Spice Cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray a 10 inch cake pan generously with non stick spray. Set prepared pan on a foil lined sheet pan. Set aside..
- In a large bowl beat egg whites until they hold stiff peaks.
- In another large bowl combine egg yolks,with sour cream, sugar, vanilla, ground cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice and salt, best until light and fluffy. Best in melted cinnamon chips until well combined..
- Add a third of the egg whites to the yolk mixture and fold in to lighten. Add another third and fold in and then the final third and gently fold until combined..Pour into prepared pan. Sprinkle top with the.1/4 cup additional cinnamon chips if using.
- Bake for about 30 minutes just until a wooden pick comes out clean. The cake will rise quite high but will deflate some while cooling. Cool.in pan 15 minutes then run a small sharp knife around edges to release any parts that stick and cool another 30 minutes before removing from pan.
- Serve with Whipped Cream and sprinkle with Cinnamon Sugar https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/343417-stabilized-whipped-cream-for-frosting-topping-and-dipping https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/350614-cinnamon-sugar.
This Apple Spice Cake is an incredibly moist and delicious cake. And those flavors are just exactly what I crave this time of year. Apple Spice Cake with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting is a delicious celebration of all things fall with lots of apples and fall spices. "This twist on flourless chocolate cake contains Chinese five-spice, a warming spice blend made with cinnamon, cloves, fennel seeds, star anise—all the holiday flavors we love—plus Sichuan peppercorns, a fun addition that works surprisingly well in desserts. This flourless pumpkin cinnamon spice muffin recipe is as easy as it is heartening. Almond flour is made from the cake that remains after oils are pressed from nuts, adding a rich flavor to baked goods.