My Christmas Special -Tie n Dye Cupcakes - Step by Step Recipe!.
You can cook My Christmas Special -Tie n Dye Cupcakes - Step by Step Recipe! using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Christmas Special -Tie n Dye Cupcakes - Step by Step Recipe!
- You need 1 1/4 cups of All-purpose flour (maida).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar Powdered.
- You need 6 tbsps of Curds (sour).
- It's 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 5 tbsps of Milk.
- You need 5 tbsps of unsalted butter Melted.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Vanilla Essence.
- You need 4 of different Food Colours of your choice.
My Christmas Special -Tie n Dye Cupcakes - Step by Step Recipe! step by step
- First get all your ingredients together.. just like the pic below :).
- Then first sieve the flour, baking powder, baking soda together as set aside..
- The beat butter and sugar together till light n fluffy..
- Add the dry sieved ingredients to the butter- sugar mixture, to this add the curds, milk, and vanilla essence and fold the mixture gently. Fold it with a spatula, do not beat it..
- Divide the mixture into 4 individual bowls; I used four colours so I divided the batter into 4 parts. If you want to add more colours divide the mixture into accordingly..
- Now add the desired colour to each plain batter, take 1/4th tsp of each colour, mix it into the batter. This will give you a medium shade of colour, use more or less as per the shade of colour you desire..
- Line a cupcake baking tray with liners, and then add the colours one by one with a tea spoon on top of each other..
- Then gently with the help of a toothpick or a tsp mix all the colours together and bake in a pre-heated oven for 20 minutes or till done!.