Eggless Sponge Cake Recipe. They have a very light, fluffy and airy structure as a result of beating the egg whites to incorporate air. Making this eggless sponge cake is easy, quick and turns delicious. Though it cannot be compared to a real sponge cake made with eggs, this eggless version has yielded me the best results always.
This Eggless Vanilla Cake Sponge is light, moist and loaded with flavor. Also known as the Eggless Classic Victoria Sponge Cake it is easy to make, hassle-free and tastes yum. Once cooled, invert the tray on a plate and gently tap to remove the cake. You can have Eggless Sponge Cake Recipe using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggless Sponge Cake Recipe
- You need 280 g of all-purpose flour (Maida).
- Prepare 400 g of Condensed milk.
- You need 60 g of melted butter.
- It's 130 ml of milk or water.
- It's 1.5 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need For of Decoration:.
- You need As required of Jam.
- You need As required of Whipped cream/ buttercream.
- Prepare As required of Strawberries.
- It's As required of Icing sugar.
Slice eggless sponge cake into pieces and enjoy during tea time. Run a knife on the edges of the pan to ensure smooth release. It surprises me to think how sometimes, such simple things as these can create an experience that completely fill. First made the cake per recipe.
Eggless Sponge Cake Recipe step by step
- Take a big bowl for mixing the ingredients..
- Now mix all the ingredients together and whisk it properly either with the hand whisker or with the electric whisker..
- Makes one 8" round cake.Then take the tin greased with oil and place the parchment paper in the bottom of the tin and transfer the batter into it..
- Bake at 150 degree celcius for 40-50min..
- Sponge eggless cake is ready.now cut it into two half..
- This time is to decorate your cake according to you or what would you like..
- I spread whipped cream between two half and on the top first layer is of jam then spread again whipped cream or buttercream add some strawberries on it and dust the sides with icing sugar..
- Yummy cake is ready to eat.
It was delicious, but a little heavy. No one can tell this is an eggless cake! My grandson is allergic to eggs, but can have his cake and eat it too! This Eggless Vanilla Cake Recipe is the bomb!! Its sweet buttery flavor and light and moist texture make it perfect to celebrate any occasion!