The Best Vanilla Cupcakes Recipe. Whisk the flour, cornstarch, baking powder, salt and baking soda in a large bowl until combined. Add the butter, sugar, oil and vanilla to the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle. Line muffin pans with cupcake liners.
In a large bowl using hand mixer (or in the bowl of a stand mixer), beat together butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Whisk the flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl. You can have The Best Vanilla Cupcakes Recipe using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of The Best Vanilla Cupcakes Recipe
- It's 3/4 cup of butter, sottened.
- You need 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 3 of large eggs, room temperature.
- It's 1 cup of whole milk.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 of and 1/2 cups all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 of and 1/2 tsp baking powder.
- It's 1 pinch of salt.
- It's 1/4 tsp of nutmeg.
Add vanilla extract, milk and beat until incorporated. It's like a really fluffy buttercream / dense whipped cream But unlike whipped cream which deflates in the fridge within hours, this Fluffy Frosting holds its form for days! In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat the eggs thoroughly using the whisk attachment, then add the heavy cream, vanilla and sugar. Add the flour, salt and baking powder to the wet ingredients.
The Best Vanilla Cupcakes Recipe step by step
- In a large mixing bowl, add in the butter and sugar. Beat on low for a while and turn to medium, beat for about 4 minutes until the sugar is almost dissolved..
- Next, add in the vanilla, eggs and milk and beat again for about 30 seconds until well incorporated..
- Then, sift in the flour, baking powder, salt and nutmeg..
- Beat that on medium speed until everything is well incorporated and a thick cake batter is formed. After, add in the oil and beat one last time just until the oil and batter is well combined..
- To continue, grease 13 cupcake tins or line a muffin pan with cupcake liners and fill the liners 3/4 way up, about 3 tbsp per liner. If using tins, place them on a baking tray to make handling easier. Tap the pans on a counter afew times to get rid of any air bubbles..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 300 degrees fahrenheit on the center rack for about 25 minutes, time may vary depending on your oven..
- After baking, let cool to room temperature and serve as is or let is cool completely and frost as desired. Happy baking!.
Combine the flour, baking powder and salt in a medium sized bowl and set aside. Do not skimp on the creaming time. Which Type of Frosting is best for Vanilla Cupcakes? Beat the room temperature butter with powdered sugar, a pinch of salt and some vanilla extract. Super fast and a total crowd pleaser.