Eggless Red Velvet Cake (without oven). Eggless Red Velvet Cake In a large bowl, add sugar. In another bowl (I used measuring glass), add milk, vinegar, oil, yogurt and butter. While you can use store-bought buttermilk as a substitute for eggs in this no-oven red velvet cake recipe, I have seen how cakes come out better with home-made buttermilk.
Hope you all gonna like it.-----. N'oven bring to you today "RED VELVET CAKE" Recipe. Hello friendsToday I am sharing very easy recipe of most beautiful Eggless Red Velvet Cake. You can cook Eggless Red Velvet Cake (without oven) using 20 ingredients and 24 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Eggless Red Velvet Cake (without oven)
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vinegar.
- You need 3/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- It's 1/4 cup of oil or butter.
- It's 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It's 1 1/4 cup of maida.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 6 drops of red food color.
- You need as requried of Butter and maida for greasing.
- It's 1/2 cup of frosting.
- It's as required of Sugar syrup.
- Prepare 2 spoons of sugar.
- Prepare 3 spoons of water.
- You need for of decoration.
- You need as needed of Whipped cream.
- It's as requried of Gems.
- Prepare as required of Chocolate sprinkle.
The cake comes out so delicious, soft and moist better than the b. But this one is completely different. No only it's eggless, but for t. WELCOME TO YUMMYTODAY'S RECIPE IS Red Velvet Cup Cake
Eggless Red Velvet Cake (without oven) instructions
- First, we will make buttermilk. For that in a bowl take the milk and add vinegar in it and mix well. keep aside for 10 mins..
- Preheat the pan on gas on slow flame. Brush the baking mold with butter and dust it with flour..
- After ten minutes our buttermilk is ready. beat well. Add powdered sugar, oil or melted butter, and vanilla essence..
- Best well till the sugar dissolves. Mix well..
- Now we will add all dry ingredients. Put a sieve. Take maida and cocoa powder..
- Now add baking powder and baking soda. Sift the dry ingredients. Don't use more cocoa powder otherwise it gives a chocolate color to our cake..
- Mix everything well. You will get thick better so we will add milk in it..
- Add red food color in it and mix well you will get red bright color..
- Smooth better is ready. You can see we get a beautiful red color. transfer batter in the baking mould.tap few times to release the air bubble..
- Our pan is preheated. Now place the baking mould in it. Bake the cake for 30 minutes on low medium flame..
- Now after 30 minutes we will check the cake. Knife is not clean. Bake for 10 minutes more on low flame..
- After 10 minutes we will check again. Now knife is clean that means cake in done..
- Remove from pan and let it cool down..
- Remove from the baking mould..
- Trim the upper uneven layer. This layer will be used in making crumb. We can see a spongy cake..
- Cut the cake into 2 layers. Keep the layers aside..
- Grind the upper layer of cake for few second to make crumb.cake crumbs are ready. We will use this to decorate our cake..
- Let's assemble the cake. we will keep one layer in the plate. Soak the layer with sugar syrup..
- Spread frosting on the layer. Spread evenly on all sides..
- Place second layer on it. Press gently. And soak second layer also with sugar syrup. Cover the whole cake with frosting..
- Smoothen the cream with a spatula on the sides. Sprinkle cake crumbs and cover the entire cake from the sides. Press gently with a spoon to stick the crumbs with the cream..
- Place the heart mold in the center of the cake and spread cake crumbs in it..
- Decorate it with your own choice of decorations. I have decorate it with whipped cream gems and chocolate sprinkle..
- Cut the cake and see the beautiful layers..
WELCOME TO YUMMY TODAY'S RECIPE IS Red Velvet Beetroot Cake Another thing that is distinct with Eggless Red Velvet Cake is the frosting. There is no whipped cream or butter cream frosting in a tradition red velvet cake. Boiled Flour Butter Cream Frosting is used, which sets it apart from rest of the cakes. In modern times, there are more red velvet cakes with Cream Cheese Frosting too.