RAW MIXED BERRY and MANGO CAKES. Mixed berries meet sweet sweet mangoes in this delicious frozen fruit cake that is perfect for summer - oh, and that crust has chocolate, too. Now make the berry filling - Add the other half of the. Home Cakes and Cupcakes Raw Mango Berry Coconut Yogurt Cake.
This mango and berry cake is a salute to the summer and spring months. This mango and berry cake is a decadent summer treat with vanilla sponge, mango buttercream and berry jam layers. Have you ever tried an Alphonso The final element is the berry jam. You can have RAW MIXED BERRY and MANGO CAKES using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of RAW MIXED BERRY and MANGO CAKES
- It's of cake batter.
- You need 2 1/4 cup of almond meal + extra.
- You need 1/2 cup of desiccated coconut.
- It's 1/4 cup of coconut oil.
- Prepare 4 of capfuls of rose water.
- You need 1/2 cup of dried dates.
- It's 1/2 cup of cashews.
- You need 4 tsp of cinnamon.
- It's 2 tsp of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of maple syrup + extra.
- Prepare of extra.
- You need 1 cup of mixed berries.
- Prepare 1 cup of mango.
- It's of vegan whipped cream (refer to recipes).
I've used a mixed berry jam that is not overly sweet. My suggestion is to steer clear of cheap jams that are made. This Raspberry Mango Cake is the perfect way to celebrate summer! Raspberry cake layers and a mango Swiss meringue buttercream.
RAW MIXED BERRY and MANGO CAKES instructions
- In a cup, add the dates and some hot water, just to cover. Let sit for 10 minutes to soften. In a food processor, add the dates, cashews and a small drizzle of the date water. Blitz until a smooth paste forms. Add more water if needed..
- Place mixture into a bowl. Add the remaining ingredients. Mix well. Taste. Add more maple syrup if needed..
- Divide the mixture into 2 bowls..
- In the same food processor, add the mangoes and some of the date water. Blitz until smooth. Pour into 1 bowl. Mix well..
- Place the mixed berries into the food processor add some date water. Blitz until smoothe. Pour into the other bowl. Mix well..
- Pour both cake mixtures into molds. Place into the fridge for 4 hours or overnight is best. Or put in freezer for 1 hour..
- Note: the batter makes 6 mini cakes each, total 12. Or instead of mini cakes. Choose a flavour, mixed berries or mango. Add flavour plus an extra cup to the batter before diving it and pour into a small spring form cake tin to make a big cake..
Adding fresh fruit to cakes or frostings is always a challenge due to the moisture content in them. Freeze-dried berries make the process so much easier. Being in a relationship isn't about everything being perfect and like a fairytale. I love making every variation possible of berries and chocolate this time of the year. This buttermilk coffee cake is studded with fresh mango and raspberries.