Wilton's Red velvet cheese cake cupcakes.
You can cook Wilton's Red velvet cheese cake cupcakes using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Wilton's Red velvet cheese cake cupcakes
- Prepare of granham cracker crust.
- Prepare 1 cup of graham cracker crumbs.
- You need 3 tbsp of butter, melted.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- It's of filling.
- Prepare 2 1/2 packages of cream cheese, soften.
- You need 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- It's 2 1/2 tsp of clear vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- It's of cake.
- Prepare 1 box of favorite red velvet mix or from scratch recipe.
- It's 1 of water, oil, eggs directed by pkg to prepare mix.
Wilton's Red velvet cheese cake cupcakes instructions
- Line muffin pan with baking cups.
- In small bowl, stir together graham crumbs, butter, and sugar. Press 1/2 tbs of mixture in each baking cup; press down with back of spoon..
- Filling: preheat oven to 350°F.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer until smooth. Add sugar and vanilla; mix until thoroughly combined. Beat in eggs flour and sour cream; mix until smooth. Spoon about 2 tbs mixture over crust in baking cups.
- Bake 10-12 minutes until cheesecake is just set. Remove from oven. Place on cooling grid and cool 5 minutes.
- Cake: prepare cake as directed and spoon over baked cheesecake mixture, filling baking cups 3/4 full.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until toothpick inserted is clean. Cool cupcakes in pan on cooling grid for 5 minutes. Remove from pan and cool completely..
- Ice with cream cheese icing or icing of your choice.