Cookies in Just 5 Minutes in the Toaster Oven.
You can cook Cookies in Just 5 Minutes in the Toaster Oven using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cookies in Just 5 Minutes in the Toaster Oven
- Prepare 80 grams of Pancake mix or cake flour.
- Prepare 30 grams of Butter.
- You need 20 grams of Sugar.
Cookies in Just 5 Minutes in the Toaster Oven step by step
- Put butter in a microwave-safe bowl, and microwave on high for 40 seconds. Mix the sugar into the melted butter, then add the pancake mix, and mix some more..
- Bring the dough together and wrap with plastic wrap. Like making freezer cookies, form the dough into a square block, about 4 × 4 × 7 cm, and slice it up with a knife into 10 equal slices, each about 7 mm thick..
- Line the toaster oven rack (or tray if it has one) with parchment paper, lay the cookies on it leaving spaces in between, and toast for 3-5 minutes..
- For black tea cookies I added black tea leaves from one teabag to the batter. I used a mortar to grind the tea leaves before adding it to the batter..
- The cookie dough shaped into a square block from Step 2 about 4 × 4×7 cm, looks like this..
- The cookie dough sliced with a knife into 7 mm slices looks like this..