Vanilla (simple eggless cake recipe). Eggless Vanilla Cake: When I posted this eggless vanilla cupcake recipe a few weeks back, I was being asked if it could be baked without the egg replacer powder. So I was looking for another eggless vanilla cake recipe which can be baked with simple ingredients and landed on this one. How to Make a quick and Easy Homemade Eggless Vanilla CakeThis simple homemade recipe helps anyone make a soft yummy vanilla or white sponge cake within.
This Vanilla Sponge Cake Recipe Explains How to Make Soft Vanilla Flavored Eggless Sponge Cake at Home Serving Ideas: Serve Eggless vanilla cake on its own or garnish it with chocolate ganache or Hi, the recipe is simple and looks yum too! Can I use the same measurement for half a kg cake? This eggless vanilla sponge cake is super light anf fluffy- you won't believe it's eggless. You can cook Vanilla (simple eggless cake recipe) using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vanilla (simple eggless cake recipe)
- It's 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- It's 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of white vinegar.
- Prepare 5 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
This is sure to become your favourite cake. For the longest time, eggless recipes have been the most frequently asked-for recipes on my Instagram as well as the blog and this back to basics eggless vanilla. i have already shared the basic eggless sponge cake recipe in cooker, but this is the authentic eggless vanilla cake recipe in conventional oven. also i have used the combination of condensed milk and full fat milk in this recipe with no additional sugar for sweetness. the combination gives a moist. This Eggless Vanilla Cake Sponge is light, moist and loaded with flavor. From a simple cake to macarons, baking is for every taste and every level!
Vanilla (simple eggless cake recipe) step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix the flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt in a greased 8″ square (or round…I prefer the round, but I’ve made this in both) baking pan..
- Make 3 depressions in the dry ingredients – two small and one large. Pour the vinegar and vanilla in each of the two smaller depressions, and the vegetable oil in the large one..
- Pour water over the entire thing and mix until smooth..
- Bake on the middle rack of the oven at 350 degrees for 35 minutes. Let it cool, then top with your favorite frosting and enjoy!.
But you can ease your way into it with some little tricks that can take you. This is a very simple Eggless Vanilla Sponge Cake and delicious recipe. Egg-less cakes can be tricky as they usually turn out dry and dense and crumble easily. But this one is a winner. Made this Egg less vanilla cake few days back for my Wedding Anniversary.