Indulgent Creamy Strawberry Shortcake. This delicious strawberry short cake has it all! What could be better than a ton of super-sweet strawberries, floating in whipped cream, sandwiched in a. Great recipe for Indulgent Creamy Strawberry Shortcake.
A decadent three-layer cake just waiting for fresh summer strawberries. Add eggs, one at a time, scraping bowl often, until. A light summer shortcake dessert with a creamy indulgent vanilla custard to give it just a little added decadence. You can have Indulgent Creamy Strawberry Shortcake using 10 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Indulgent Creamy Strawberry Shortcake
- You need of For the sponge cake (https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149660-basic-moist-sponge-cake).
- It's of Syrup.
- You need 40 grams of + 20 grams Water + sugar.
- It's 1 tbsp of Kirsch.
- Prepare of White chocolate whipped cream.
- Prepare 40 grams of Heavy cream (for melting with the chocolate).
- You need 45 grams of White chocolate.
- You need 220 grams of Heavy Cream (40-50 % fat content).
- Prepare 10 grams of Sugar.
- You need 1 of plummet Strawberries.
I started throwing out different and sometimes elaborate birthday cake ideas but Liv said, "Dad, can we just keep it simple; just something like a strawberry shortcake." Chef Eddy's Homemade Strawberry Shortcake is a crumbly and buttery shortcake filled with clouds of strawberry and cream. While he keeps all the hallmarks of the classic recipe, he Then the whole luscious dessert is finished off with a slightly sweet, cool and creamy homemade Creme Chantilly. Join thousands of happy customers and pick from our popular cake designs or customize one unique to you, today! Adapted from the ever-so-popular strawberries shortcake, expect Fragrant vanilla cake layers, creamy brown sugar chantilly, sweet.
Indulgent Creamy Strawberry Shortcake step by step
- Bake the sponge cake in the cake mold according to this recipe: https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149660-basic-moist-sponge-cake. Leave to cool completely, making sure that it doesn't dry out in the process..
- Make the syrup: add the sugar to the listed amount of water, and heat until dissolved. When cooled, add the kirsch..
- Make the cream: chop the white chocolate into small pieces. Pour the heavy cream into a microwave-safe dish and heat until boiling. Remove from the microwave, add the chopped chocolate and mix with a rubber spatula until completely melted..
- Add the other portion of whipped cream to a bowl with the sugar, and place the bottom of the bowl in iced water. Whip the cream while it cools using an electric whisk, until soft peaks form. Add the Step 3 mixture and whisk..
- Continue whipping with the electric whisk until stiff peaks form. You want to whisk to the point that whisk feels heavy when pulled through the cream..
- Slice the sponge: once the sponge has cooled completely, place it so the bottom is facing upwards. Slice about 2-3 mm off the base, so that you remove the browned surface..
- Slice the sponge into 3 rounds, each measuring about 1.8 cm thick. Slice off the browned surface of the top slice also..
- Set aside the strawberries for decoration, and cut the strawberries for layering between the sponge into 5 mm slices..
- Assemble: brush on 1/3 of the syrup onto the surface of one of the sponge slices..
- Using a palette knife, spread a thin layer of the Step 5 cream onto the sponge, and top with strawberries (leave the rim and centre empty)..
- Cover with enough cream so that the strawberries are not visible, and layer another slice of sponge on top. Repeat steps 9-11 until all 3 sponge slices have been layered together, and spread the remainder of the syrup on the top surface..
- Using the palette knife, thinly spread the top and sides of the cake with the cream..
- Add some heavy cream (not listed) to the remainder of the chocolate cream you were using, and mix with a rubber spatula to thin out and make the nappe cream (mix until soft peaks form)..
- Set aside 1/3 of the nappe cream, then pour the rest onto the surface of the cake and smooth out so that the cream runs down the sides of the cake. Then, spread the cream evenly around the sides and even out..
- Continue adding cream to the sides and evening out with the palette knife. Put the remaining cream in a piping bag and decorate the cake as you like. And it's done!.
- This makes a great classic Christmas or birthday cake. I think that the white chocolate cream is both easy to ice the cake with and not too heavy..
- The listed amount of cream is for a simply decorated cake, as photographed. If you want to make a more elaborate cake, prepare more cream..
This grain free and gluten free strawberry shortcake cake is topped with an easily dairy free vanilla bean Strawberry shortcakes always frequented the cabin. Juicy sugar-soaked strawberries piled on top of the I didn't calculate nutrition for this cake as it's meant to be a more indulgent dessert. This strawberry shortcake mug cake recipe combines fresh strawberries, whipped cream and fluffly cake and is ready in only a few minutes! And the cake itself is so airy and light; it pairs perfectly with the fresh berries and clouds of fluffy whipped cream. With only a few minutes prep, you will be in a.