Moist Chocolate Mug Cake Recipe. This chocolate mug cake recipe has no eggs and can be made for one or two (if you like to share). It is one of the easiest dessert recipes you'll ever This chocolate mug cake recipe is one of your all's favorite desserts to make. The simplest chocolate dessert yet incredibly moist, easy, and the best.
My Famous Keto Chocolate Mug Cake! If you want to do more, triple or quadruple the recipe and combine the ingredients in a bowl. I loved this recipe so much it was so chocolatey and full of flavour. You can cook Moist Chocolate Mug Cake Recipe using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Moist Chocolate Mug Cake Recipe
- It's 4 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- It's 3 of and 1/2 tbsp granulated sugar.
- It's 2 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 4 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of whole milk (or 2 tbsp evaporated milk + 2 tbsp water).
- Prepare 1 of small egg.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract (or honey).
- You need 1 tsp of chocolate spread (or chopped chocolate or chocolate chips).
Although like other people have said add more milk. The first time I made it I knew there was too much flour so I added more milk straight away. This Chocolate Mug Cake recipe is the first one I've tried that actually tastes good. It's cooked in the microwave for a quick chocolate treat serving one or It should look really moist on top: In the original Cook's Illustrated recipe they press a piece of chocolate into the top of the cake, however I've found.
Moist Chocolate Mug Cake Recipe step by step
- In a medium sized mug, add in all the dry ingredients and mix together..
- After, add in all the wet ingredients to the dry and mix thoroughly till well combined and till there are no pockets of flour..
- Next, add in the chocolate spread, chopped chocolate or chocolate chips but don't stir it in, just drop them into your mug..
- Tap your mug on the counter a couple of times to get rid of any air bubbles. Microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds. Time may vary depending on your microwave. Let it cool for at least one minute before eating. Enjoy warm or let it cool completely and add a swirl of chocolate frosting to finish..
Unlike many other chocolate mug cake recipes, this one has no milk. Don't worry - it's not dry at all! The butter and chocolate in there keep it ultra moist. Pour the batter into a microwave-safe mug(s). This recipe is enough to make one big microwave cake, or two smaller ones.