Vanilla (simple eggless cake recipe). In a large bowl sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Pour the vinegar and vanilla in each of the two smaller depressions, and the vegetable oil in the large one. Pour water over the entire thing and mix until smooth.
Scrape down the sides and up the bottom of the bowl with a rubber spatula as needed. Add vanilla and mix to combine. This eggless vanilla cake is soft, moist and very delicious. You can have Vanilla (simple eggless cake recipe) using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vanilla (simple eggless cake recipe)
- Prepare 1 of and 1/2 cups all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 of - cup sugar.
- It's 1 of - tsp baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of white vinegar.
- Prepare 5 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 of and 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract.
You can bake this in a oven or in a pressure cooker. After trying a few eggless vanilla cake recipes I felt this one is too good to bake for any occasion. It can be used as a base cake to frost or decorate. Vanilla cake is hands down, one of the most underrated desserts, in my opinion!
Vanilla (simple eggless cake recipe) instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix the flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt in a greased 8″ square (or round…I prefer the round, but I’ve made this in both) baking pan..
- Make 3 depressions in the dry ingredients – two small and one large. Pour the vinegar and vanilla in each of the two smaller depressions, and the vegetable oil in the large one..
- Pour water over the entire thing and mix until smooth..
- Bake on the middle rack of the oven at 350 degrees for 35 minutes. Let it cool, then top with your favorite frosting and enjoy!.
I'm not even kidding- This is the best and easy vanilla cake recipe you'll ever make. Vanilla Crazy Cake Recipe- Vegan and Gluten-Free! This Vanilla Crazy cake- often referred to as a vanilla wacky cake and vanilla depression cake is the vanilla version of. The dry ingredients are flour, baking powder and baking soda which must be sieved to avoid lumps and kept separately. Make sure that the oil is blended well.