Oreo Icecream Cake. This Oreo Ice Cream Cake Makes For The Perfect No Bake Dessert During Warm Summer Months. Welcome to the Sugar Crystal Kitchen! I'm Jessica, a pastry chef in training, and I'm all about taking whisks *pun intended*.
Chocolate cake with Cookies and Cream Oreo ice cream was definitely a favorite and made an appearance for more birthdays than I can remember. My dad still makes an ice cream cake for his own birthday every year. We always made our ice cream cakes with store brought ice cream and cake mix. You can have Oreo Icecream Cake using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oreo Icecream Cake
- You need 2 of large pie plates, 9x13 pan, or make 12 to 16 cupcakes.
- Prepare 1 oz of pkg. oreo cookies with the cream attached.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- You need 1/2 gal of Vanilla Ice Cream or any flavor you choose.
- You need 1 of medium container frozen whipped topping like cool whip.
- It's of toasted nuts.
- You need of hot fudge sauce*.
- Prepare of caramel apple sauce*.
- You need of *see other recipes.
This Oreo Ice Cream Cake is perfect for summer birthdays and super easy to make with a cookies & cream crust with layers of vanilla & chocolate ice cream. This Oreo Ice Cream Cake is the perfect no bake summer birthday or celebration cake. How to make Oreo Ice Cream Cake. Begin by crushing the Oreos into a fine crumb.
Oreo Icecream Cake instructions
- Crush Oreos and combine with melted butter. Reserve at least 1 cup of crumbs for later, and press remaining crumbs firmly into a 9 by 13 inch pan..
- Let ice cream become soft enough to spread onto crumbs, or slice ice cream in1 inch layers and place on top of crumbs and press seams together..
- Top ice cream with a few more crumbs..
- Drizzle with Hot fudge Sauce and sprinkle toasted nuts on top if desired..
- Spread Whipped topping over all, and drizzle again with Hot fudge Sauce. Cover and return to freezer..
- You can also follow above directions to make cupcakes, or make into 2 pie plates..
You do not need to remove the cream from the Oreo center. We are crushing the full Oreo. And this ice cream cake is definitely worth making, no matter the weather. I stuffed it with as many Oreos as I could without literally putting a pile of Oreos on a plate. You'll need just about a whole package.