Best Recipe of Banana Cake (for me). For the cake, mash the bananas in a large bowl with a fork or potato masher until very smooth. Whisk in the dark brown sugar, melted butter, sour cream, eggs and vanilla until smooth and combined. In a small bowl, mix mashed banana with the lemon juice; set aside.
It's the combination of the caramel icing and the bananas that tickles everybody's taste buds. Looking for a moist and spongy banana cake recipe? Or how about an easy banana icebox cake that's stacked sky-high?. You can cook Best Recipe of Banana Cake (for me) using 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Best Recipe of Banana Cake (for me)
- It's 3-4 of ripe banana.
- It's 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- It's 3 cups of all-purpose flour (I used cake flour).
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It's 1 tsp of cinnamon powder (optional).
- It's 2 cups of sugar (I used 1 3/4 cup).
- You need 3/4 cup of butter (170 gr).
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- It's 1/4 cup of chocolate chips for sprinkle.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
We've got you covered with all of the best recipes and cooking tips from home cooks like you. Layer Cake: I use this recipe to make my banana layer cake. How to Bake the BEST Banana Cake. The batter for this banana cake recipe is really easy.
Best Recipe of Banana Cake (for me) instructions
- Preheat your oven at 135°C or 275 °F..
- Mashed your banana using fork, and mix it with 2 teaspoon of lemon juice. Set aside..
- If you are out of buttermilk, you could make it by using 1 and a half cup of milk mix with 1 and a half table spoon of lemon juice. Let it sit at least 10-15 minutes. Stir it once when you are about to use it..
- After preparing your buttermilk, next is your dry ingredients. Mix flour with vanilla essence, salt, baking soda and your cinnamon powder, stir a bit using your balloon whisk to combine. Set aside..
- Prepare your loaf pan, prepare your parchment paper, cut it a little longer from the loaf pan, so later it will help you to lift the banana cake easier from the pan. Grease it with butter and dusting with flour. Set aside. (I used 21x10x4 brownies pan).
- Into the other bowl, cream together butter and sugar about almost 3 minutes, or until pale, and beat in eggs, one at a time..
- Add dry ingredients mixture into the batter by sifting it straight to the bowl, whisk until just combine, and alternate it with your buttermilk. Start with the flour mixture, end with it too. Example, you put in flour mixture first into the batter, after combine, add buttermilk, after combine, flour again, buttermilk, and end with flour..
- Stir in mashed banana, until just mixed..
- Pour into a loaf pan it will become perhaps around 2 loaves. If you use brownies pan like mine, it will become 3 pans. Sprinkle with the last touch of chocolatechips..
- Bake it around 35-40 minutes. To prevent burning crust, while baking process, when you already find the great color of your cake, but the inside is still wet and undone, you could cover the top using a piece of parchment paper, and let it sit into the oven a bit longer around 5-10 minutes more without over baking crust..
- After finish baking, let it cool inside the loaf around 5 minutes, and take it out, continue to let it cool over the cooling wire until completely cooled..
- After that, chill it inside the fridge at least 1 hour. The best serving is after getting chilled. Enjoy! 😘😘😘.
- The texture after getting chilled and cut..
- If you desire for the stronger taste of banana, feel free to add 1-2 more over ripe banana in it..
This really is the BEST Banana Cake ever. I have been making this cake for several years now and everyone loves it and always asks me for the recipe. I had some ripe bananas on the counter and rather than making Banana Muffins again I decided a cake sounded better. When life gives you ripe bananas…make banana cake. In a large bowl, using a hand or stand mixer, cream together sugar, shortening, bananas and egg yolks together.