No-Bake! Chocolate Cheesecake. New no-bake cheesecake recipe and for this time: No-bake chocolate cheesecake (without gelatin). This cake is super creamy, rich, chocolaty, delicate and. It is beyond creamy and super chocolatey.
As the author of a best-selling cookbook all about no-bake desserts, I know a thing or two about no-bake cheesecakes. The practicalities of a no bake chocolate cheesecake are great though! It's a perfect make ahead dessert. You can cook No-Bake! Chocolate Cheesecake using 23 ingredients and 26 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of No-Bake! Chocolate Cheesecake
- It's of Crust.
- It's 90 g (3.2 oz) of biscuits.
- Prepare 60 g of (2.1 oz, 5 Tbsp) unsalted butter.
- You need of Filling, Chocolate Cheesecake.
- You need 150 g (5.3 oz) of cream cheese, room temperature.
- You need 200 g of (7 oz, 7/8 us cup) heavy cream.
- Prepare 150 g (5.3 oz) of couverture chocolate.
- You need 5-6 drops of vanilla essence, optional.
- It's 1 of egg yolk.
- It's 4 tsp of granulated sugar, for egg yolk.
- You need 2 tsp of cake flour.
- It's 75 g of (2.6 oz, 5 Tbsp) milk.
- Prepare 1 of egg white.
- You need 2.5 Tbsp of granulated sugar, for egg white.
- Prepare of Topping (cocoa cream).
- You need 200 g of (7 oz, 7/8 us cup) heavy cream.
- It's 1.5 Tbsp of granulated sugar.
- It's 2 Tbsp of cocoa powder, sugar-free.
- It's 5-6 drops of vanilla essence, optional.
- It's 1 tsp of rum, optional.
- It's of cocoa powder for dusting.
- You need of ※The cocoa cream was around double the required amount.
- It's of ※I used couverture chocolate, but you can use normal chocolate (ex. chocolate chips).
Meaning it's ideal for any gathering whether it's a Don't have the time to allow it to set? You need my emergency microwave chocolate cake recipe. You can make it CRAZY quick and fix those. This no-bake chocolate cheese cake will satisfy your chocolate craving, and there's no need to heat up the kitchen to make it!
No-Bake! Chocolate Cheesecake step by step
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→youtu.be/qTpDD0rgbMw.
- 【For the crust】 I use a round cake pan with a removable bottom. Grease the bottom of the pan with unsalted butter. Line the bottom of the pan with the parchment paper..
- Crush biscuits until very fine crumbs form. Melt unsalted butter with microwave, at 600W for 30-40 sec. Add the melted butter to the biscuit crumbs and mix until well combined..
- Press the crumbs into the bottom of the cake pan. Let it sit in a fridge..
- 【For the filling】 (Leave the cream cheese at room temperature to soften beforehand.) Whip heavy cream while cooling with ice water until heavy. Add vanilla essence. Whip it until soft peaks form. Let it sit in a fridge..
- Put the chocolate in a bowl. Pour water into a small pot. Bring the water to a boil and then turn off the heat. Put the bowl with chocolate on the top of the pot so as not to touch the hot water directly..
- Wait for 30 sec and then melt the chocolate until smooth. Takedown the pot and bowl as it is, and set aside..
- Separate an egg yolk from an egg white. Put the egg white in a large bowl; set aside. Make the custard. Add 4 tsp granulated sugar to the egg yolk. Mix it with a whisk for 1.5 mins until it turns pale yellow..
- Sift cake flour into the mixture with a tea strainer. Mix lightly until combined. Pour the milk into the mixture while stirring. Mix well..
- Microwave the mixture several times until heavy and creamy, mix well each time. 1st time 500W 1 min, Mix, 2nd time 500W 30 sec, Mix, 3rd time 500W 20 sec, Mix, 4th time 500W 20 sec, Mix. The custard is ready..
- Add 1/4 of the melted chocolate to the custard. Mix well until well combined and glossy..
- Put it back in the bowl of chocolate. Mix well with a whisk for 1.5 mins until smooth and glossy. Set aside..
- (Make the meringue.) Boil water in a frying pan. Beat the egg white lightly, and add 2.5 Tbsp granulated sugar. Mix roughly, and then put the bowl into the hot water..
- Warm it while stirring over low heat until it reaches 50 ℃ / 122 F. Takedown the bowl, and immediately whip it on high speed..
- Whip it until soft peaks form. The meringue is ready. Set aside..
- Mix well the cream cheese until soft and smooth. Fold half of the chocolate cream into the cream cheese with a spatula. Mix it with a whisk until smooth..
- Add the other half. Mix it for 3 mins until whitish and glossy..
- Take the whipped heavy cream out from the fridge. Add it in 3 parts. Mix it with a whisk until well combined at 1st addition..
- At the 2nd addition, use a spatula to fold the cream 15 times into the filling. At the 3rd addition, fold until combined..
- Add the meringue in 2parts, and fold each addition until combined. Put the filling in the prepared cake pan. Flatten the top roughly. Refrigerate it for 6 hours to set..
- 【For the cocoa cream】 Whip heavy cream and granulated sugar on low speed while cooling with ice water, until thickened lightly. Sift 1 Tbsp cocoa powder over the cream with a tea strainer..
- Mix roughly until the powderiness disappears. Whip it on low speed until heavy. Sift another 1 Tbsp cocoa over..
- Mix roughly until the powderiness disappears. Whip it until peaks form..
- Add vanilla essence and rum. Fold them into the cream..
- Take the cake pan out from the fridge. Warm the side of the pan with a hot towel. Remove the cake from the pan gently..
- Pipe swirls of the cocoa cream over the top of the cake. Dust with cocoa powder. Done!.
Melted chocolate is stirred into a cream cheese and whipped cream filling to make a super simple cheesecake that will wow your friends and family. If you need a dessert to take. Smooth creamy decadent no bake chocolate cheesecake, just for you. Like my other no bake cheesecakes, this recipe is simple yet extremely And for some reason when the holiday season is approaching I find myself craving for chocolaty treats. Use a hand whisk to mix the mascarpone, cream cheese, icing sugar, malted milk drink powder, hot chocolate powder and vanilla extract until smooth.