chocolate casserole. Using a wire whisk, stir till smooth. Stir in peanut butter and chocolate pieces. CASSEROLE RECIPES We've rounded up the best recipes ever.
Add the egg, oil, vanilla and remaining water. In a large bowl, combine the dry ingredients. Place bread cubes into the bottom of the prepared pan. You can cook chocolate casserole using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of chocolate casserole
- It's 1 of cake boss sponge cake ( in my recipes).
- You need 1 of Hersey milk Chcocolate pudding ( found in my recipes).
- Prepare 1 of Hersey chocolate frosting ( found in my recipes).
- It's 1 box of of vanilla flan mix or you can use an instant vanillah pudding mix.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- It's 2 of dream whip package.
Whisk eggs in a large bowl. Sprinkle chocolate chips over the croissant pieces. Mix cream cheese, sugar, eggs and vanilla in bowl until smooth and creamy. Add milk and mix until combined.
chocolate casserole step by step
- I layered the cakes and spread the hershy milk chocolate pudding between layers. saving 1/4 of the pudding to add to the frosting.
- I then cut the cake in peices and put them in the bowl.
- in a seperate bowl mix the milk .. dream whip. and box of vanilla flan and mixed it with a hand wisk until blended..
- pour mixture over cake pieces in bowl.
- add the rest of the pudding mixture to the Hershey chocolate frosting mixture. and stir.
- pour over the cake and smooth it out. then sprinke with color candy sprinkes.
- cover and let set in refrigerator for about 3 hours.
Chocolate Chip Croissant Casserole is an easy recipe to make with leftover croissants with a sweetened cream cheese custard filling and lots of chocolate chips. The most popular of all of our Breakfast Recipes on the site is our French Toast Bake which is a crispy crumble topped French Toast casserole that doesn't need to sit overnight. Place croissant pieces in prepared pan. This cake will satisfy a serious chocolate craving (with its chocolate filling, frosting and candy bar topping) and makes for an easy cleanup, with just one bowl needed for the batter. Classic Chocolate Cake If you need to learn how to make chocolate cake from scratch, this easy homemade chocolate cake recipe is a perfect place to start.