Quick & Easy Butter-less Moist Chocolate MUG-Cake 🍰. Перевод слова quick, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, однокоренные слова, примеры использования. quick [kwɪk]Прилагательное. quick / quicker / quickest. From Middle English quik, quic, from Old English cwic ("alive"), from Proto-West Germanic *kwik(k)w, from Proto-Germanic *kwikwaz, from Proto-Indo-European *gʷih₃wós ("alive"), from *gʷeyh₃- ("to live"), *gʷeyh₃w- ("to live"). Quick, as an adjective, refers to something moving with high speed.
Quick (automobile), an early American automobile. Quick definition is - acting or capable of acting with speed: such as. You can cook Quick & Easy Butter-less Moist Chocolate MUG-Cake 🍰 using 14 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick & Easy Butter-less Moist Chocolate MUG-Cake 🍰
- It's 1/4 cup of coconut oil.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of liquid milk.
- It's 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It's 3 tbsps of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- It's 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla (optional).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of milk powder.
- You need of Note: All ingredients should be at room temperature.
- You need of Note: This recipe uses a mixer but you can replace with a whisk.
- It's of Note: I used coconut oil cause of its flavour.
- It's of Note: My mugs are 500ml each (i.e the size of 2 regular cups).
Quick & Easy Butter-less Moist Chocolate MUG-Cake 🍰 instructions
- Heat up your oven to the highest setting. My oven is a gas oven with two burners (one at the top and the other at the bottom). I turn up both to get the maximum temperature.
- Lightly grease inside your mugs with oil and coat with flour.
- Sift the dry ingredients separately: flour, cocoa powder, salt, milk powder and baking powder.
- Whisk the liquid ingredients (coconut oil, eggs, vanilla and liquidmilk) on the highest speed for 2 minutes.
- Add the sugar and whisk on the highest speed for an additional 5 minutes.
- Add the dry ingredients in 2 batches. Whisk for 1 minute on low-medium setting (per batch) to combine or until you get a smooth/lump-less runny batter.
- Finish up with a spatula ensuring the dry ingredients are full combined; to avoid over-mixing the batter.
- Transfer to your greased mugs. Don't fill to the brim; give room for the cake to rise, as you'll see below. I filled mine half-way. Tap to release air pockets.
- Bake for 5 minutes then reduce your oven heat to the lowest temperature. I turned off my top burner to avoid it over-baking the top.
- By 10 minutes, the cake should have begun to rise 😄 Can you see it? I was tempted to open the oven 🤤 but I didn't 😏.
- Peek the difference in sizes. Both are 20 minutes apart.
- After reducing the temperature, bake for 25 - 30 minutes.
- Use a toothpick/cutlery to check if it's ready. It's ready if the toothpick comes out clean.
- Let it cool in the mug for about 10 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
- There you have it: A butter-less moist chocolate MUG-cake. Enjoy 🤤 I sliced it and "buttered" it with my homemade nutella. Oh yum!!! (see recipe).