Valentine cake eggless without oven. Mousse Cake Recipe - Without Oven, Eggless & Gelatine. Eggless Fresh Fruit Cake / Fruit Pastry Recipe - Pressure Cooker Cake How to Make Eggless Vanilla Sponge Cake Without Oven.
If you are an Indian you know, we love the word JUGAAD. For eggless cake without an oven. Cold dessert cup I eggless & without oven. You can have Valentine cake eggless without oven using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Valentine cake eggless without oven
- It's 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- It's 1/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 300 gm of whipped cream for garnish as your choice ❤️❤️.
- It's 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- It's 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- It's 2 tbsp of Fresh cream (malai).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- It's 3 tbsp of oil.
- You need as needed of Chopped almonds for garnish.
Your special Christmas eggless cake without oven is ready to be served. It has fewer fats and is healthy in all ways. So, you may indulge in this special Christmas recipe without feeling guilty. I have a eggless plum cake video in YouTube, so it is high time I made one with wheat flour.
Valentine cake eggless without oven step by step
- In a bowl add butter,malai, sugar and oil mix well.
- Sieve the maida and add baking powder, baking soda, cocoa powder, vanilla essence and milk to it. Take a tin cover it with oil and put butter paper.
- Pour the cake batter on it and put the Kadhai on flame Cook cake at medium flame for 30-35 mins and insert tooth pick to check if it’s ready.
- When it is done keep cake on the Kadhai only and let it cool down.
- Then transfer it to a plate and serve it when cool.
And as usual, this is an eggless alcohol free recipe. I made the cake on Saturday and let the cake mature overnight. Just wrapped it in cling film and placed it inside my oven. The next day, early morning, I. #Valentine's Day Recipes # Eggless Baking Without Oven # Cakes & More. Sift the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt(if using).