Mawa Cake Recipe l Khoya Cake Recipe l How to make Mawa Cake I Kadhai Cake Recipe Without oven. Cooking tips, unique receipe, jain food. See recipes for Instant Khoya, Homemade khoya gulab jamuns too. Mawa Cake Recipe l Khoya Cake Recipe l How to make Mawa Cake I Kadhai Cake Recipe Without oven.
A perfect choice to light up any festive occasion such as Diwali in your house. Eggless Mawa Cake- a tea time cake made with mawa (milk solids) and I know you guys love all eggless recipes that I share so I had to make this one without eggs too. For this recipe, I used a basic eggless vanilla cake recipe and added cardamom and mawa to it and it turned out pretty good! You can cook Mawa Cake Recipe l Khoya Cake Recipe l How to make Mawa Cake I Kadhai Cake Recipe Without oven using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mawa Cake Recipe l Khoya Cake Recipe l How to make Mawa Cake I Kadhai Cake Recipe Without oven
- Prepare 120 gm of MAWA / KHOYA.
- It's of FOR CAKE BATTER:.
- Prepare 30 gm of ghee or butter.
- Prepare 120 gm of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 240 gm of maida / plain flour.
- It's 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 1/4 tsp of cardamom powder.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- It's 2 tbsp of almonds,.
- It's 2 tbsp of chopped kissmis &.
- You need 2 tbsp of tutti frutti, chopped.
These Moist Mawa Cupcakes/cake are a specialty in most Irani bakeries also known as Indian Milk Cake. They have a simple flavor of cardamom and Firstly, this with egg Parsi mawa cake recipe is a moist cupcake with simple flavors and no frosting. Also, has a mild flavor of cardamom powder which. Mawa cake is a popular Indian cake, easily available in local bakeries.
Mawa Cake Recipe l Khoya Cake Recipe l How to make Mawa Cake I Kadhai Cake Recipe Without oven step by step
- Preparation For Mawa Cake Grease a 7 to 8 inches round pan with butter. Dust some flour on it. Shake and tap the pan so that the flour spreads evenly..
- You can also line the cake pan with butter paper or parchment paper. Preheat kadhai on gas for 5 minutes...
- Grease some butter on the butter paper or parchment paper. Crumble the mawa and keep aside. You can also grate the mawa..
- For Making Mawa Cake firstly, take a bowl and add (30 gm) ghee or butter and (120 gm) powdered sugar..
- Beat smooth and fluffy. now add 1 cup milk and mix well..
- Then add the flour sieved (240 gm) maida, 1 tsp baking powder and 1/2 tsp baking soda. mix well using cut and fold method..
- Add the cardamom powder and mix well. now crumble the prepared mawa and add to cake batter and mix very well.
- Fold everything till the flour, milk are incorporated well in the cake batter. Pour the cake batter in the prepared cake pan.
- Place the pan in the preheated kadhai on gas and bake the cake for 35 minutes till you the top is browned and a toothpick inserted in the cake comes out clean. Allow the cake to cool down..
- Finally, serve eggless mawa cake or refrigerate and enjoy for a week..
- PL SEE THE VIDEO RECIPR https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9jo62Cq8p96zgWvqIN_Qlg?sub_confirmation=1.
The delicious and fluffy sweetmeat can also be cooked within minutes at home for festive occasions and events. Follow this recipe to bake a delicious mawa cake in your kitchen! Made with leftover desi ghee residue, this mawa cake recipe, popularly known as parsi or mumbai cake is extremely delicious and rich in taste besides very easy to make. Keyword eggless cake, khoya cake, leftover desi ghee residue, mawa cake. Step wise pictorial method of mawa cake recipe.