Toaster Oven Roll Cake. An easy tea time cake using toaster. Learn how to make a tea cake using toaster with few ingredients. A moist toaster oven carrot cake stuffed with raisins, pecans, and pineapple, then covered with cinnamon cream It took a couple of tries but this moist, generously spiced, smothered in frosting and sprinkled with toasted coconut toaster oven carrot cake tastes fantastic and fits perfectly in two of.
Explore Alibaba.com and examine the astonishing. toaster oven rolling oven ranges. Take advantage as you enjoy long durability and consistent high performance. Discover Toaster Ovens on Amazon.com at a great price. You can cook Toaster Oven Roll Cake using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Toaster Oven Roll Cake
- Prepare 2 of Egg yolk.
- It's 2 of Egg white.
- It's 40 grams of White flour.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ＊ For people adding cocoa.
- You need 1 tsp of coffee granules to 1 tablespoon boiled water ＊ For people adding coffee.
- It's 1 tbsp of of strong tea and 1 teaspoon teabag leaves ＊ For people adding tea.
Mini muffins will bake in about half the time. How to make half a cake mix using your oven or toaster oven - get tips for dividing ingredients, substitutions, using convection, and more! From date night in to a small birthday celebration, make the perfect amount for any occasion. You can also make mini chocolate cake rolls which are closer in size to the Hostess or Little Debbie snacks we love.
Toaster Oven Roll Cake instructions
- Whip the egg whites. Add 2 tablespoons sugar to the egg whites and whip thoroughly until it forms stiff peaks and won't drip when turned upside down..
- In a separate bowl, add the egg yolks and remaining sugar and whisk until the mixture looks similar to mayonnaise. Once it gains a little foam, add the vegetable oil and mix..
- Sift the flour into the egg yolk mixture. Add the ingredients marked with ＊ here if you are flavoring your sponge, and stir well until you can't see any more flour..
- Mix the meringue mixture into the egg yolk mixture. Once mixed, line a baking tray with baking paper. Fold the baking paper into the tray and make sure the baking paper pokes over the edges of the tray a little. Pour the mixture into the tray..
- Now you just have to bake it. Bake it for 3 - 4 minutes and it will start to turn a golden colour. When this happens cover it with aluminium foil so that it doesn't burn and bake for a further 7 - 10 minutes while keeping an eye on it. When the cooking time is over, pierce it with a skewer to see if it's done. If some mixture is attached when you take the skewer out, it may need a little longer..
- Peel off the sheet and leave the sponge to cool. The surface of the sponge will become the inside of the roll cake. Cover this side with whipped cream and roll it~ When rolling, it is better to roll it tightly. If you lightly cut some lines into the bottom of the sponge at 1 cm intervals it will be easier to roll..
- Wrap the roll cake in cling film and tie the sides like a candy wrapper. Leave it in the fridge for about 1 hour for the shape to set. This will also make it easier to cut..
- If you cut in lines like this into the bottom of the sponge it will be easier to roll..
This homemade Toaster Oven Pop Tart is every kid's dream come true, and let's face it— every adult's too. Try it with strawberry jam and simple icing! After making the crust, I roll it out to the size of my toaster oven tray and load it up my favorite strawberry jam. We tested the best toaster ovens from GE, Breville, Black and Decker, and Cuisinart. The Breville Smart Oven Pro is our top pick.