The Real classic Red velvet heart cake recipe without cream. Great recipe for The Real classic Red velvet heart cake recipe without cream. I think I would made some thing special for my husband. In my are Didn't have cream cheese, so This velentine's day I made this cake without cream cheese.
Look for a non-alkalized one for this old-fashioned recipe. Completing the classic look is a coat of bright white ermine frosting, cooked the old-fashioned way. Pour an equal amount of cake batter into each cake pan. You can have The Real classic Red velvet heart cake recipe without cream using 18 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of The Real classic Red velvet heart cake recipe without cream
- Prepare 1+ 1 /4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2 tsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tsp of vinegar.
- You need 1 cup of powder sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of unflavoured oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It's 1 tsp of red gel food colour.
- You need of For Frosting.
- You need 1 cup of whipped cream.
- You need as required of White chocolate chopped.
- Prepare of For White ganache.
- It's 1/4 of White chocolate +2 tsp whipped cream.
- Prepare of For Red gel ganache.
- It's 1/4 cup of whipped cream +1/2 cup white chocolate.
- You need 2 tsp of milk chocolate + red food colour.
The "velvet" in red velvet cake refers to the style of cake and its small, tight-crumbed texture, compliments of the vinegar and baking soda in this recipe. I have baked red velvet cake without this addition of baking soda and vinegar and found the result is a sturdier cake (not-so-velvety) with less flavor. The REAL Red Velvet Cake recipe.the secrets in the frosting. The REAL Red Velvet Cake recipe.the secrets in the frosting.
The Real classic Red velvet heart cake recipe without cream instructions
- Take a bowl add all dry ingredients and Seive all the dry ingredients 2-3 times... And mix well.
- Add milk, vinegar, oil, vanilla essence, and red food colour Mix well, by cut and fold method Don't over mix.
- Pour the ready mixture into the greased and dusted baking pan of heart shape. Tap 3 to 4 times.
- Preheat the oven at 180°C for 10 minutes Bake it for 35 to 40 minutes at 180°C...
- After 40 minutes.. Check with toothpick and its done.. Let it cool down.
- Now remove the slight curved portion from the top then cut the remaining cake sponge into three equal parts..
- Take a chill bowl Add 1 cup chilled whipped cream Whish low to high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Add White ganache 1/4 White chocolate +2 tsp whipped cream Melt with double boiler Whisk again.
- Place one part of the cake sponge on the cake board soak it with sugar syrup. Cover it with whipped cream and spread white chocolate on it. Similarly do it for next layer..
- For the third layer soak it only with sugar syrup and then cover it with whipped cream. Cover the full cake with whipped cream and decorate it the way you like it..
- For Red gel ganache Add 1/2 cup white chocolate, 1/4 cup whipped cream 2 tsp milk chocolate and 1 tsp red gel food colour.. Mix well with double boiler.
- Let it ganache and cake coll down Pour it in piping bag and decorate it the way you like it.. Spinkle some cake crumbs on top of cake.
- Clean your cake board and spinkle white chocolate on top of cake.
- Now your cake is ready to serve.
- The Real classic Red velvet heart cake recipe without cream cheese is red I hope you all like it.
- Celebrate it with your loved one.
Fluffy white frosting is what I grew up having on red velvet cake and it is way better than cream cheese frosting. Red velvet cake gets it's name from the red food coloring that is mixed together with cocoa powder to create this intense hue and original flavor. This is by no means a chocolate cake that is just colored red. Red velvet has it's own distinct texture and flavor that cannot even be compared to any other cake. Now, red velvet is a semi-ish cocoa cake with a lot of food coloring.