Cakey Blueberry Cobbler Recipe. Place the blueberries into the baking dish, and mix with vanilla and lemon juice. By hand mix together flour, baking powder, sugar, salt, vanilla, and milk to make a batter. In a saucepan, stir together the sugar and the flour.
To a mixing bowl, add the cake mix. Pour the melted butter on to the cake mix, and stir together with a fork. Mixture will be crumbly and gravel-like. You can cook Cakey Blueberry Cobbler Recipe using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cakey Blueberry Cobbler Recipe
- You need 1 stick (1/2 cup) of butter- melted.
- It's 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 cups of blueberries, works well with fresh or frozen.
Prepare the batter: whisk together liquid ingredients first, and then whisk in dry ingredients until completely incorporated. In a medium bowl, combine blueberries and sugar. Add the blueberries mixture evenly over the top of the batter. Make the most of those juicy summer blueberries with this Blueberry Cobbler recipe!
Cakey Blueberry Cobbler Recipe step by step
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 ° F.
- Pour melted butter in an 8 x8 baking pan.
- Sift the dry ingredients into a bowl..
- By hand mix together flour, baking powder, sugar, salt, vanilla, and milk to make a batter..
- Pour the batter over the hot melted butter. Do not stir. Arrange blueberries evenly over the top and lightly press into the batter..
- Bake at 350 ° for about 25- 30 minutes (Should be golden brown and delicious GBD).
- Sprinkle with powder sugar and add ice cream or whipped cream if you like:).
It's a quick and easy dessert, perfect with a scoop of ice cream. Add blueberries, sugar and zest to a bowl and stir to combine. In a separate bowl mix together the batter ingredients: flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Stir in the milk, just until combined. Pour blueberries over melted butter in pan.