Chocolate cake using (melting) method #my cake recipe. How to melt chocolate without a double boiler or microwave? Check this really easy method to melt chocolate on the stove, get it smooth. Tips and techniques for melting white and milk chocolate.
Add sugar into the melted blue band and stir the mixture until the sugar has dissolved. Melting chocolate in the microwave isn't totally without perils. Use the melted chocolate to dip and coat marshmallows, to drizzle over biscuits or use in your recipes. You can cook Chocolate cake using (melting) method #my cake recipe using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate cake using (melting) method #my cake recipe
- It's 1 cup of EXE all purpose flour.
- It's 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It's 1 tbs of baking powder.
- Prepare 100 g of drinking chocolate.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 250 g of blue band.
Good Food reader Eve Scott shares this easy, foolproof recipe for chocolate sponge cake, perfect for a birthday, afternoon tea or. The traditional method of melting chocolate is to use a double boiler. A double boiler is a specialized set of pans consisting of a saucepan that holds hot water, and a bowl that fits securely over the saucepan. Chocolate is placed in the top bowl and allowed to melt over gentle, indirect heat.
Chocolate cake using (melting) method #my cake recipe instructions
- Put the blue band in a sufuria and melt it well.
- Add sugar into the melted blue band and stir the mixture until the sugar has dissolved..
- Add the chocolate in the mixture and continue staring for 2min.
- Add milk and continue staring until you see the mixture boiling.
- Remove the mixture from the fire and allow it to cool down completely.
- Add flour and baking powder into the already cooled down mixture.
- Star the mixture until the paste becomes smooth.
- Take another sufuria and apply some oil all over to avoid the cake getting stuck on the sufuria..
- Put the paste/mixture in the sufuria and cover it with a lid..
- Empty the already burning jiko completely and put the sufuria with the paste on the empty jiko then put the burning charcoal on the lid..
- Let you cake cook for 45 to 50min..
Ahh… Melted chocolate is simply delightful. It gives any dessert a tasteful finish. However, it is not always easy to work with. If you follow these easy tips and tricks NEVER add water when melting chocolate. The chocolate will become lumpy and unmanageable.