3 Ingredients Cheese Cake. To make a perfect cheesecake all you need is cream cheese, eggs, and condensed milk! The crust is pre-made, which will give you dessert in a pinch! Add sweetened condensed milk and mix.
To say I was skeptical of this recipe is an understatement. I've seen it rolling around the web for a little while and I have to say it really piqued my interest. This basic cheesecake is one part soufflé, one part. You can cook 3 Ingredients Cheese Cake using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 3 Ingredients Cheese Cake
- You need 250 g of cream cheese.
- It's 250 g of condensed milk.
- Prepare 6 of eggs (separate the yolk & whites).
- You need of Note:.
- You need 1 of . Use 240 g of condensed milk for a less sweet cheese cake.
- Prepare 2 of . Preheat oven to 150°C (water- bath-ready).
- You need 3 of . Line 7" baking pan with baking paper.
- You need 4 of . Bigger baking pan will result in flatter cheese cake.
Add eggs mix until well blended. This helps to bake it evenly and helps it to not crack on top. Beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla with mixer until well blended. Add eggs; beat just until blended.
3 Ingredients Cheese Cake instructions
- Separate the yolks from the whites. Using fork, Lightly beat the yolks..
- In a separate bowl, beat egg whites until stiff peaks form. Set aside..
- Next cream condensed milk and cream cheese until smooth. Add egg yolk and mix until well combined..
- Lastly, gently fold in the egg whites (meringue) into the cake batter in 3 additions. Keep folding until batter is just combined..
- Pour the batter into cake pan. Wrap the sides of cake pan with alumium foil before placing it onto baking tray or roasting pan that is filled with enough water. Make sure water in the roasting pan is halfway up sides of cake pan..
- Bake at 160°C for 30mins & 150°C for the last 20mins. Cake is set when skewer inserted comes out clean. Turn off the oven. Leave the cake in the oven for at least 15mins with oven door slightly ajar. Then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Best eaten chilled. Refrigerate for at least 4hours or up to overnight..
- This cake is very basic yet delicious. Top with anything fancy i.e mousse, jam, chocolate, fruits, jelly etc etc. We love it as it is..
Whisk cream cheese in a large mixing bowl to soften the cheese. #SpoonTip: Cut the cream cheese into cubes to help quicken the process. It certainly doesn't get any easier. In a bowl, combine cream cheese and milk with a whisk or fork. Add pudding mix and stir continuously until thick. I wish I can take the full credit for this genius idea, but I can't.