Basic Cake Recipe For Beginners. This recipe is an easy chocolate cake recipe which is moist and dense. this is a quick recipe even beginners can do easily. Baking a cake from scratch might seem overwhelming, but with the right recipe it can actually be stress-free and fun. There are plenty of easy cake recipes that are straightforward and simple.
In this recipe, you can make a basic Spanish sponge cake topped with whipped cream. It doesn't use any fat apart from eggs but does use a little baking powder so it assures a rise no matter what happens. This made from scratch Basic Vanilla Cake Recipe is light, tender, and full of vanilla flavor. You can have Basic Cake Recipe For Beginners using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Basic Cake Recipe For Beginners
- It's 1 cup of Unsalted Butter.
- It's 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- You need 2 of Eggs - Medium to large size.
- Prepare 1 cup of Warm Milk.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of All Purpose Flour.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Baking powder.
- It's 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Fine salt.
- Prepare of Optional.
- It's 1 cup of Cream Cheese.
It's one of the tastiest homemade vanilla cakes you'll make. This is the same recipe I used in my "how to make the perfect cake" post. Make sure you follow all the tips I give you in that post to ensure great results. Looking for an easy cake recipe?
Basic Cake Recipe For Beginners instructions
- Beat together butter and sugar until creamy, set aside.
- Separate the yolks from the white eggs. Beat the white eggs until it stiff peak and it can form a horn shape. in a separate bowl, beat the yolks until it stiffly where you can draw a number / letter on them and it doesnt desolved in a second.
- While beating the butter sugar mix slowly, add in beaten white egg and the yolk gradually. Follows by a 1/2 cup of the flour then the salt, the baking powder and the vanilla. Slowly beat them still until they mix together then add in 1/2 cup milk, continue beating them slowly. Add in another 1/2 cup of the flour follow by the next remaining milk and last by the other 1/2 cup of the flour. Keep beating them until the flour all in safely then speed up little bit to beat and mix well all the ingredient.
- Optionally, you can add the cheese for more cheezy cake.
- Bake at 145 for 25-30 minutes or when you poke them at the centre with a toothpick or a chopstick, they come out clean. It the usual way of telling the cake is done cooking.
- You can opt to serve them with some topping, frosting or decorate them with some nice fondant or marzipan.
We've compiled a list of our top simple cake recipes that are easy to make Whether you're looking for an easy dessert recipe for entertaining, making a birthday cake (with more ideas here) How to fold and cream a basic cake mix. How do I soften butter for baking? From a simple cake recipe, to chocolate and eggless variations, and trying your hand at making a sooji cake, these recipes will have you drooling and get you to bake in an instant! Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. If you're looking for cake recipes for beginners, look no further!