Chocolate Roll Cake. You can also make mini chocolate cake rolls which are closer in size to the Hostess or Little Debbie snacks we love. Regardless of the brand, a homemade mini or. This easy chocolate Swiss Roll cake has a light sponge, creamy filling, and coated with a silky Scrumptious chocolate cake rolled around a cream filling, then covered in rich fudge, this dessert is.
Filled with smooth mousse made with HERSHEY'S Chocolate Chips, this moist Swiss roll inspired cake makes. A light Chocolate Roll Cake filled with a whipped vanilla buttercream frosting is just the perfect afternoon tea treat or dessert. Get my tips on how to make the perfect roll cake. You can cook Chocolate Roll Cake using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Roll Cake
- Prepare 6 of large egg yolks.
- Prepare 45 gr of Canola oil.
- You need 50 gr of milk (1% or 2% or whole milk will work).
- Prepare 75 gr of cake flour.
- Prepare 30 gr of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 6 of large egg whites.
- You need 120 gr of sugar.
- It's of Filling.
- It's of Swiss meringue buttercream (the recipe is in my cookpad).
A chocolate Swiss roll cake that's filled with either whipped cream or cream cheese filling & covered in dark chocolate ganache. A light & fluffy chocolate roll cake made with cocoa powder! This from-scratch recipe for Chocolate Roll Cake (Banh Cuon Chocolate) makes moist, spongy chocolate cake swirled around a light and fluffy cream filling. If you're a fan of Asian-style baked.
Chocolate Roll Cake step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Prepare a baking sheet size 15x11 inch, then line it with parchment paper..
- Beat the egg yolks with a hand whisker until they are well mixed. Add oil and milk. Stir well..
- Sift the flour and cocoa powder, then pour into the egg yolk mixture. Stir until the batter looks smooth..
- Beat the egg whites with an electric mixer until foamy. Add sugar in 3 stages while continuing to beat. Beat the egg whites until firm peak..
- Spoon the egg white meringue into the egg yolk mixture in 3 stages. Fold the batter in with a spatula until evenly mixed..
- Pour the batter in the pan. Bake until cooked for about 15 minutes. Do a skewer test. When the skewer comes out clean, it means the cake is done..
- Once cooked, remove the cake from the oven. Turn the cake over the cooling rack. Remove the parchment paper and then immediately rolled (cake is still in hot condition) with parchment paper..
- Allow the cake to cool completely. Open the cake roll, then spread with buttercream (I use buttercream with the recipe 👉 # pib_swissmeringue)..
- Roll the cake back. Wrap tightly with parchment paper, keep it in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour so that the cake sets and then slice it..
This chocolate roll cake is filled with marshmallowy frosting and coated in a shiny chocolate glaze, like a Little Debbie's Swiss Roll that grew up. Each slice is a perfect balance of tender cake and. Chocolate Swiss Roll Cake is the ultimate decadent gourmet dessert that looks ridiculously complicated but is totally doable. This Chocolate Swiss Roll Cake Recipe is a show-stopping, ridiculously sweet, and rich dessert that will blow your socks off! It's basically a super delicious Chocolate Cake rolled up in some frosting.