Chocolate Chip Coffee Pound Cake. Whisk until chocolate has melted completely. Serve with scoops of vanilla ice cream. Fold chocolate chips into finished batter.
In a large bowl, mix together oil, sugar, yogurt, eggs, and vanilla. Gently mix in the chocolate chips. Scrape the batter into the prepared pan - it will come about halfway up the sides of the pan. You can have Chocolate Chip Coffee Pound Cake using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Coffee Pound Cake
- It's 130 g (4.6 oz) of unsalted butter, room temperature.
- You need 100 g of (1/2 us cup) granulated sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs (about 100g, 3.5 oz), room temperature.
- Prepare 30 g (5 Tbsp) of almond flour.
- It's 2 Tbsp of Instant coffee.
- It's 2 Tbsp of hot water, for coffee.
- You need 100 g of (4/5 us cup) cake flour.
- You need 4 g (1 tsp) of baking powder.
- It's 60 g of (1/3 us cup) chocolate chips.
- It's 35 g (1.2 oz) of unsalted roasted almonds.
Check cake by using a pick to check for doneness. Spread half the cake batter in the bottom of prepared pan and spread smooth. Dollop remaining cake batter over filling in spoonfuls. Use a rubber or offset spatula to gently spread it over the filling and smooth the top.
Chocolate Chip Coffee Pound Cake step by step
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→youtu.be/Y7L4wSBTiYg.
- Grease the pan with butter. Sprinkle bread flour onto the pan. Tap it with your hand to remove excess flour. Let it sit in a fridge. Preheat an oven to 200℃ / 392°F..
- Add hot water to Instant coffee. Stir it to melt the coffee. Let it cool. Chop almonds; set aside. Sift dry ingredients twice..
- Cream the butter until smooth. Add granulated sugar in 3 parts. Mix well each time. Mix it with a whisk until white and fluffy (for 5-7 mins)..
- Put eggs in another bowl. Beat it lightly until it gets watery. Please warm the egg in hot water until room temperature if it's cold. Add the egg to the butter in 5-6 parts. Mix thoroughly after each addition until creamy..
- Add almond flour. Mix it while crushing lumps, until smooth..
- Add the coffee, and mix well until combined..
- Add all of the dry ingredients. Fold it until powderiness disappears..
- Add 2/3 chocolate chips and fold roughly. Put the batter into the pan without gaps..
- Top with the remaining chocolate chips and the almonds. Push them in lightly..
- Bake it at 170℃/ 338 F for 45-50 mins. (Preheat an oven to 200℃ / 392°F.) Drop the pan lightly to prevent the cake from shrinking. Let it cool for 15-20 mins as it is..
- Remove the cake from the pan while it's warm. Seal it with plastic wrap. Let it sit for 3 hours or more at room temperature. Done!.
Combine the flour, baking powder and baking soda; add to creamed mixture alternately with sour cream, beating well after each addition. This delightful pound cake features a sweet topping and swirl flavored with chocolate, cinnamon, and sugar. Pour half of the batter into the bundt pan and smooth using the back of a spoon. Chocolate Chip Pound Cake with Chocolate-Coffee Liqueur Sauce Chocolate chip pound cake, Chocolate chip cake recipe, Cupcake recipes.