Chocolate Strawberry Cream Layer Cake. Place one cake layer bottom up on pkate Brush with strawberry syrup Top with some chocolate fillin Add second cake layer, bottom up and brush with strawberry syrup and top with some fikking Whip together the powdered sugar and cream and set aside. Spread the top of each cake with hazelnut chocolate spread, some whipped cream and strawberries and layer the cakes. In a high springform pan or a stainless round cake mold with a cake board at the bottom, place your first chocolate cake layer.
Brush the bottom layer of the cake with strawberry syrup. Pour over a quarter of the whipped cream and straighten with a palate knife. Place a whole strawberry including it's stem in the center of the cake. You can cook Chocolate Strawberry Cream Layer Cake using 20 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Strawberry Cream Layer Cake
- It's of Fir Cake.
- It's 3 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 3 cups of granulated sugar.
- It's 3 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1 cup of plus 2 tablespoons un sweetened cocoa piwder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 3 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 3/4 cup of vegetable or canola oil.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of vanilla.
- It's 1 1/2 cups of boiling water.
- Prepare of Frosting and filling.
- You need 3 1/2 teaspoons of unflavored gelatim.
- It's 3 cups of cold heavy cream.
- You need 1 cup of confectioners sugar.
- It's 2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- You need of About 1 /4 cup fresh strawberry syrup, recipe in my profile.
- It's of Fresh strawberry syrup. Boil 1 cup water with 1 cup sugar and 1/2 cup fresh strawberry strained purée and cool.
Top strawberry with a single raspberry for an extra touch of fun. Lightly sprinkle chocolate covered hemp seeds on top (optional). Very carefully, place top layer on to the top of the cake. Then you'll love this moist chocolate cake with strawberry inside.
Chocolate Strawberry Cream Layer Cake step by step
- Make Cake.
- Preheat the oven to 350. Spray 4- 8 inch cake pans with bakers spray.
- In a large bowl whisk together flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Mix milk, eggs and vannilla together and stir in flour mixture until wet. Then slowly stir in boiling water and then beat 1 minute until smooth.
- Pour into prepared pans and bake 20 to 25 minutes until a toothpick comes our just clean. Cool in pans 10 minutes then turn out to racks to cool compleatly.
- Make Filling and frosting.
- ‘Dissolve gelatin in 1/4 cup cold warer.
- Heat a small skillet of water, place bowl of gelatin in the simmering water until clear, turn off heat bit keep geliatin warm water to stay liquid until ready to use.
- Beatt cream to soft peaks in a large bowl.
- Add cocoa powder sugar, gelatin liquid and vanilla and beat until just firm peaks form’.
- Assemble Cake.
- Place one cake layer bottom up on pkate.
- Brush with strawberry syrup.
- Top with some chocolate fillin.
- Add second cake layer, bottom up and brush with strawberry syrup and top with some fikking.
- Add third layer, bottom up, btush again with syrup and add some filling’.
- Finally place last layer, bottom up and frost entire cake. Refrigerate at least 6 hours before slicing.
- Garnish with strawberry’s, chocolate and sparkle sugar.
The secret is a strawberry whipped cream filling to die for. Perfect for a picnic or an ideal ending to a holiday meal as well. Brush the cake with a little milk and spread about one third of the cream in a thin layer. Arrange thin slices of strawberries close together on top of the cream and place the top layer of cake on top. Brush the cake with a little milk and cover the cake with the rest of the cream on the top and sides.