Cookpad Logo Cookie for Halloween!.
You can have Cookpad Logo Cookie for Halloween! using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cookpad Logo Cookie for Halloween!
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt.
- It's 80 grams of Kabocha squash (seeds removed).
- You need 50 grams of Butter (unsalted).
- You need 1 dash of Salt.
- It's 40 grams of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 of Egg (medium).
- Prepare 100 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1 of Kabocha squash seed.
- You need of For drawing.
- Prepare 1 of Black icing or.
- Prepare 1 of Decoration pen or melted chocolate.
Cookpad Logo Cookie for Halloween! instructions
- Cut the kabocha into large pieces, microwave for 2-3 minutes until a bamboo skewer can easily pierce through. Remove the rind and mash to a paste..
- In a separate bowl, bring the butter to room temperature, gradually incorporate salt and mix until smooth. Add sugar in three batches..
- Beat an egg brought to room temperature, and add to the butter in three batches, making sure that the egg is well incorporated after each addition..
- Add the kabocha paste from Step 1 and mix. Make sure the kabocha is well cooled, otherwise the butter will melt!.
- Sift flour and baking powder into the bowl, and cut the dough with a spatula to mix well..
- When the dry ingredients are well incorporated and the dough becomes shiny, it's done. Wrap in plastic wrap and chill in the fridge for 30 minutes..
- When it has cooled and slightly hardened, divide into 5 portions and roll into balls..
- Sandwich the dough balls between parchment paper and use a cup or a flat surface to press down..
- Shape the flattened dough into a pumpkin shape, and stick kabocha seeds on the top to make a stem..
- Using a bamboo skewer or toothpick, draw lines..
- Bake in a 340F/170℃ oven for 20 minutes until they turn a light golden color..
- Once the cookies have cooled, use icing or a chocolate pen to draw the outline of the COOKPAD logo, and fill in..