No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake. In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, butter and confectioners' sugar. No bake lemon cheesecake is a refreshing, four ingredient dessert that is perfect for spring and summer. It is so simple, easy and delicious!
This no bake cheesecake has just the right amount so that you get the right amount of firmness, without sacrificing anything. So to add both things to the cheesecake, you'll start with the gelatin. Sprinkle the powder over the lemon juice so that it can "bloom". You can cook No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake using 29 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake
- You need of ※(mousse ring : height 5cm / 2 inches).
- It's of Sponge Cake.
- It's 2 of eggs.
- It's 65 g (2.3 oz) of granulated sugar.
- It's 60 g of (1/2 us cup) cake flour.
- You need 20 g of (1 and 2/3 Tbsp) unsalted butter.
- Prepare 25 g of (1and 2/3 Tbsp) milk.
- It's of ※(Inside measurement of baking tray; 31cm x 22cm / 12.2''× 8.7'').
- It's of Syrup (for sponge).
- It's 1 Tbsp of hot water.
- It's 1 Tbsp of granulated sugar.
- It's 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of rum.
- Prepare of Cheese Cake.
- You need 150 g (5.3 oz) of cream cheese.
- You need 55 g of (1/4 us cup) granulated sugar.
- You need 125 g (4.4 oz) of yogurt.
- Prepare 90 g of (2/5 us cup) heavy cream.
- It's 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- It's 5 g of (1 and 2/3 tsp) powdered gelatin.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of water, for gelatin.
- Prepare of Lemon Curd.
- It's 1 of egg.
- You need 4 Tbsp of granulated sugar.
- You need 2 Tbsp of lemon juice.
- It's 60 g of (2.1 oz, 5 Tbsp) unsalted butter.
- It's of Toppings.
- You need 60-90 g of (1/4-1/2 us cup) heavy cream, whipped.
- You need of blueberries.
Gelatin needs a cool liquid for this step. I am a sucker for lemon flavor. This recipe is a little different than the other no bake cheesecakes that I have on the blog (click here for all my cheesecake recipes!). To help balance the tartness of the lemon, sweetened condensed milk is used.
No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake step by step
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→youtu.be/Iypj7gJtK-Q.
- 【For Sponge Cake】Sift cake flour twice; set aside. Prepare hot water to warm egg mixture (low heat). Preheat an oven to 190℃ / 374F..
- Put eggs in a large bowl. Beat it lightly until watery. Add granulated sugar and stir well. Warm it with the hot water (low heat) while stirring. Warm it until it reaches body temperature..
- Take it out from the hot water, and warm butter and milk on extremely low heat; set aside. Whip the egg on high speed. The batter should fall slowly forming a ribbon that will hold its shape for a moment..
- Whip it slowly on low speed for 1.5 mins to make bubbles smaller and the same size. Add the flour in 2 parts. Fold it about 20 times after 1st addition. Fold it until the powderiness disappears after 2nd addition. (around 30 times).
- Pour the warmed butter and milk into a small bowl. Add a small amount of the batter to it, and stir well. Stir well until smooth. Put it back to the cake batter..
- Fold it until combined (30 times). Please mix the batter of the bottom and side sometimes. Pour it into a baking sheet and flatten it. Drop the sheet lightly about several times to remove large bubbles..
- Bake it at 170℃ / 338 F for 15 mins until golden brown. Drop the sheet to prevent the cake from shrinking. Take the cake out of the baking sheet. Let it cool. When cooled, peel off the parchment paper..
- Cut out a circle from the sponge sheet with a 15 cm (5.9'') mousse ring. Cut out a circle from the remaining sponge with a 10.5 cm (4.1'') mousse ring. Make the lemon syrup..
- Mix hot water and granulated sugar, and stir well to melt the sugar. Add lemon juice and rum, stir well. Brush both sides of each circle sponge with the lemon syrup. Place the 15 cm (5.9'') sponge cake in the ring. Set aside the other circle sponge..
- 【For Cheesecake】Soak gelatin in the water; set aside. Please put water first and sprinkle gelatin over to prevent unevenness. Mix well cream cheese until smooth. Add granulated sugar, and mix well until the roughness of sugar disappears..
- Add yogurt, and stir well until combined. Add heavy cream in 3 parts, and stir well each time. Add lemon juice, and stir well until combined..
- Melt the gelatin in the microwave little by little (600W, 5-10 sec each) so as not to boil. Add the melted gelatin to the cheese filling, stir well until combined..
- Pour half of the cheese filling into the ring, and flatten. Put the prepared 10.5 cm (4.1'') sponge on. Pour the remaining of the cheese filling over it, and flatten. Leave in a fridge for 1 hour or more to set..
- 【For Lemon Curd】Cut butter into small pieces; set aside. Beat an egg lightly until watery. Add granulated sugar, and stir well. Add lemon juice, and stir well. Pour it into a small pot. Prepare a wet cloth..
- Put the pot in hot water. Cook it with hot water over low heat while stirring. Cook it until it gets thickened lightly. Put it on the wet cloth, and stir for a min..
- Add the cut butter, and mix well until smooth. Cool it down to 25℃ (77 F), sometimes stirring. Pour it over the cheesecake. Leave in a fridge for 2 hours or more to set..
- 【Let's finish up!】Warm the ring with a hot towel. Lift the ring gently to take the cake off from the ring. Whip heavy cream until soft peaks form. Pipe the cream along the edge of the cake. Top with blueberries. It's all done!.
If you have tried my no-bake mango cheesecake, you know you wouldn't want to miss my no-bake lemon cheesecake. Creamy texture with that tangy lemon taste. Not overwhelming at all, don't you worry. This no-bake lemon cheesecake was requested from one of my lovely viewers. Meanwhile, stir cream cheese and powdered sugar together until smooth and well-combined.