No Oven Bake Marble Cake. No Oven Bake Marble Cake step by step. Blend the biscuits into almost fine and place aside. In a blender, blend together the wet ingredients and sugar (sugar, milk, oil, eggs).
Unlike other regular layer cakes here two flavours are layered first and then swirled to achieve that marble pattern. Marble Cake is a cake that has both vanilla and chocolate flavors swirled in it. There is no fixed pattern to it and you can bake it in any pattern of your choice. You can cook No Oven Bake Marble Cake using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of No Oven Bake Marble Cake
- It's 1 cup of wheat four.
- It's 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1/2 cup of oil.
- You need 1 cup of sugar(as desired).
- You need 1 cup of milk(didn't use all).
- It's 2 of eggs.
- It's 2 of sufurias (small and big).
- You need 1 of heavy chapati pan.
- Prepare 2 of stainless steel spoons.
- It's of Gas.
- Prepare of Margarine to apply on sufuria before baking.
- Prepare of Blender.
- You need of Lemon rinds.
- You need 5 of biscuits (optional).
- It's of I tbs cocoa powder.
Marble Cake (Baked Without Oven) - Fauzia's Kitchen Fun Make sure all the ingredients are at room temperature for best results. Grind the sugar to a powder and set aside. Sift the flour twice and set it aside. This marble cake recipe is honestly so delicious, it almost doesn't need frosting.
No Oven Bake Marble Cake step by step
- Gather all ingredients and equipment.
- Blend the biscuits into almost fine and place aside.
- In a blender, blend together the wet ingredients and sugar (sugar, milk, oil, eggs). Blend then add lemon rinds.
- Pour in a bowl then add your flour which has baking powder in it. Mix well.
- Add your biscuits and turn lightly. Separate the batter into two. In one, add cocoa and mix well..
- Take the small sufuria and oil it with margarine. Dust with flour and remove excess flour.
- Pre- heat your "cooker" by putting the gas on on medium heat and place the chapati pan then cover with the big sufuria.
- In your baking tin, add the batter alternating between the white batter and chocolate batter. Then take a knife and make a pattern.
- After 20 mins of pre-heating the gas, remove the big sufuria and place it down while covered to maintain heat and quickly place the tin on the pan. Then cover the small sufuria leaving no space for heat to escape.
- Bake for 1 hr then check if cooked by inserting a knife. If it comes out clean it's cooked, if not leave for 20 more mins.
- Remove and let it cool. Serve with desired beverage.
HOW TO BAKE A MARBLE CAKE? Bring to a simmer over high heat, whisking until smooth. Off the heat, immediately add the chocolate; whisk until the chocolate is melted and the mixture is smooth. Will post review after cake is baked, cooled and eaten!! All ovens are different, so I suggest using an oven thermometer to ensure your oven is at the correct temperature (my oven runs hot; thermometer saves the day!) and use a toothpick to test the cake's doneness.