Three milk cake with Cookpad 🧡. Mix and bake cake according to the package In a large bowl combine and mix the evaporated, condensed and heavy cream. See recipes for Tres Leches Cake too. Beat the whipped topping until firm.
My version is a butter free sponge cake, that's light and full of air bubbles. Scrape the bottom of the bowl once or twice during mixing, to ensure mixture is evenly combined. A classic and easy Tres Leches Cake goes far beyond your average cake recipe. You can cook Three milk cake with Cookpad 🧡 using 14 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Three milk cake with Cookpad 🧡
- It's 5 of Eggs.
- It's 1 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of tesp vanilla essence.
- You need 1/2 cup of oil.
- You need 2 of tesp Baking powder.
- Prepare 3 tbls of Semolina (soji).
- You need 200 ml of cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of condensed milk.
- Prepare of (½ cup milk + ½ cup sugar).
- It's 2 cups of full fat milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of Dessicated coconut.
- You need 1/2 of Caramel Sauce.
- You need of (½ cup sugar + 2 tbls cream + pinch of baking soda).
- It's 1 cup of Whipped cream.
Moist, flavorful and deeply rich, our Tres Leches Cake with Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ Yellow Cake Mix makes it simple to impress. Sweetened condensed milk, whole milk and whipping cream are the traditional "three milks" in our Tres Leches Cake ingredients. Mix and pour into "poke" holes in the cake to create. Poke holes in cake with a fork.
Three milk cake with Cookpad 🧡 instructions
- Take a bowl and add eggs in it. Then add sugar and vanilla essence and beat it on medium high speed..
- When eggs goes fluffy then mix oil and baking powder in it. Beat for a minute..
- Now add semolina and flour. Now at this time fold the mixture gently with spatula..
- Bake at 170° for about 30-35 minutes or till done..
- After taking out from oven poke the cake with any wooden skewer of bbq stick..
- Sprinkle Dessicated coconut all over the baked cake..
- To make condensed milk mix milk and sugar and cook till thicken..
- In a measuring cup (or any bowl) mix condensed milk, cream and mix well..
- Add milk gradually and mix till there are no lumps..
- Pour this 3 milk mixture at the poked cake all over. Let the cake soak the milk, wait for this process..
- God caramel sauce, in a pan add sugar and let it caramelized and turn into dark colour add baking soda and mix..
- Then add cream immediately and mix well at last add butter and mix. When its little bit cool. Pour into a piping bag..
- Cover the soaked cake with whipped cream all over and decorate with caramel sauce..
- Tasty Three milk Cake is ready! Happy birthday Cookpad 🧡❤️.
In a large saucepan, combine the condensed milk, cream, corn syrup and evaporated milk. Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla. Slowly pour over chilled cake, letting milk absorb into cake. Once the cake is out of the oven, make the tres leches mixture. Just combine the three milks in a bowl and whisk thoroughly to combine.