Two Tier Pulao Cake With Edible Cookpad Logo. These delicious, two-tiered cakes are made with your choice of moist double chocolate pudding or vanilla cake and coated with a white chocolate icing in the color of your choice. Now pour tomato chutney in a icing bag and draw a Cookpad Logo on the top of the two tier pulao cake. Category: Two Tier & Tiered Cakes.
Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Two tier Birthday Cake with edible topper. DesignEvo's cake logo creator will stimulate your inspiration at any time. You can cook Two Tier Pulao Cake With Edible Cookpad Logo using 15 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Two Tier Pulao Cake With Edible Cookpad Logo
- It's 1 cup of govindobhog rice.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of ghee.
- It's 2 tsp of fried raisins.
- It's 1 tsp of shahi jeera(cumin seeds).
- It's 1 of small cinnamon.
- You need 4 of green cardamoms.
- You need 4 of cloves.
- It's 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It's Pinch of Saffron strands.
- It's 1 tsp of warm milk.
- You need 3 tsp of misti tomator chutney for making the logo.
- It's 1/4 cup of green peas for garnishing.
A collection of delicate templates are there to help you make stunning cake logo designs. You just need to choose an ideal template and adjust it with millions of icons and fonts without learning design skills. Recipe: Appetizing Two Tier Pulao Cake With Edible Cookpad Logo. How to Make Delicious Veg cheese quesadillas with edible logo.
Two Tier Pulao Cake With Edible Cookpad Logo instructions
- Wash and soak rice for 30 minutes. Drain excess water and set aside..
- Now heat ghee in a kadai,add whole spices and mix well..
- Add in water and rice and stir.Now add fried raisins,salt and sugar and mix well..
- Bring it to a boil.Boil it for 7-8 minutes on high flame till most of the water is absorbed..
- Now cover the kadai with a lid and put it on a low heat and cook for another 5-6 minutes..
- In the meantime,take saffron in a bowl,add warm milk and stir well.Let it sit for 3 minutes..
- Now open the lid and take out half amount of pulao from the kadai with the help of a spatula in a bowl.Set aside for 5 minutes..
- Now add saffron milk in the leftover pulao and cook it for another 5 minutes..
- Now remove the kadai from heat and switch off the flame.Set aside for 5 minutes..
- Now fluff up the yellow coloured pulao in a plate and shape it like a cake.The first layer is ready now..
- Now fluff up the white coloured pulao in a different plate and shape it like a cake.Place this yellow coloured pulao cake on the top of the white coloured pulao cake.In this way second layer is done..
- Your two tier pulao cake is ready now..
- Now pour tomato chutney in a icing bag and draw a Cookpad Logo on the top of the two tier pulao cake..
- Garnish the two tier pulao cake with green peas..
- Your Two Tier Pulao Cake is ready to serve now..
Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Cookpad Logo Christmas Wreath Cake. Recipe: Yummy Cookpad Logo Cookie for Halloween! Experience the world of cake decorating like never before with Cake Central Magazine! When you purchase a digital subscription to Cake Central Magazine, you will get an instant and automatic download of the most recent issue. Touch around the top of the cake and see if it feels hard or crunchy.