Vanilla Christmas Layer Cake with Creamy Vanilla Buttercream Frosting. This is my favorite vanilla buttercream. It's the perfect vanilla frosting that's simple, creamy and smooth and tastes unbelievable on vanilla cupcakes! My favorite vanilla buttercream recipe is simple to make and is easily piped onto cakes and cupcakes for a truly memorable dessert.
Heilala Vanilla 's pure vanilla extract takes center stage in this showstopping naked layer cake, imparting bold, rich vanilla flavor to every bite. Traditional white cake with vanilla buttercream reminds me of when we celebrate birthdays, weddings, showers Anyways, I can't seem to get shake it off the Vanilla vibe here lately, so here I am bamming out double vanilla hit with this Super-Moist Vanilla Cake with Vanilla Buttercream Frosting. The BEST Vanilla Cake Recipe: this delicious, moist and fluffy vanilla cake covered in a perfectly creamy vanilla buttercream is beyond easy to make and a. You can cook Vanilla Christmas Layer Cake with Creamy Vanilla Buttercream Frosting using 15 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vanilla Christmas Layer Cake with Creamy Vanilla Buttercream Frosting
- You need of CAKE.
- You need 3 cup of cake flour.
- It's 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 2/3 cup of unsalted butter, melted.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It's 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2/3 cup of milk, I used whole milk.
- Prepare 4 of large eggs.
- You need of red food coloring.
- It's of FROSTING AND FILLING.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of recipes for my Basic Creamy Buttercream Frosting, recipe attached in direction step #7.
- It's of GARNISH.
- You need of red, green and white sprinkles.
The Vanilla Buttercream Frosting makes it special. A moist three tier layer cake that is colorful inside and out, topped off with a three tone vanilla buttercream frosting and colorful sprinkles to match. I'm not much of a cake person. Preparation In a medium-size saucepan, whisk the flour into the milk until smooth. ✓ FROSTING: For the vanilla buttercream frosting, I recommend using heavy whipping cream because it gives the frosting that thick, creamy, texture that everyone loves on top of a cake.
Vanilla Christmas Layer Cake with Creamy Vanilla Buttercream Frosting step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350. Spray 3 - 8 inche cake pans with bakers sprspray.
- Whisk together in a bowl flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In another bowl beat butter and sugar until creamy, add flour and milk and give a stir to moisten, then beat in eggs and vanilla, add flour mixture and stir to blend.
- Remove 1/3 of the batter to a seperate bowl, this will be your white layer. To the remaining batter, add enough drops of red food color to get a vivid red. Pour red batter into 2 of the prepared pans and the white batter in the remaining third pan.
- Bake about 12 to 15 minutes just until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool on racks in pans 10 minutes , then remove and cool completely before frosting.
- MAKE FROSTING AND FILLING.
- Make 1 1/2 recipes of my Basic Creamy Buttercream frosting in order to have enough to fill and frost the entire cake. Recipe attached below. Use 1 1/2 cup butter and 6 cups confectioner's sugar, adding more cream as needed, see tip in recipe for perfect light creamy frosting https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/367337-basic-creamy-vanilla-buttercream-frosting.
- ASSEMBLE CAKE.
- Place one cooled red layer of cake bottom side up on serving plate.
- Frost with some of the vanilla buttercream frosting.
- Add the white layer, bottom side up.
- Frost with some frostung.
- Top with the second red layer of cake, bottom up.
- Frost entire cake with tthe frosting.
- Garnish cake with sprinkles. Chill cake for 2 hours for easy slicing.
But if you don't have heavy whipping cream, you can use milk but just note that your frosting might not be as. Our simple two-layer cake with vanilla frosting doesn't come with any extra frills—just a classic cake sure to Beat together butter and cream cheese with a mixer on medium-high speed until pale and creamy My new favorite vanilla cake recipe. Some were saying it was dry. Ways to Use Vanilla Buttercream Frosting & More Frosting Recipes. This Vanilla Buttercream Frosting is creamy, sweet and easy to customize!