Vickys Halloween Pumpkin Cupcake Display.
You can have Vickys Halloween Pumpkin Cupcake Display using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vickys Halloween Pumpkin Cupcake Display
- You need of Pumpkin Body.
- It's 26 of unfrosted cupcakes, any kind you like - I've linked some of my free-from recipes below. It's easiest to follow a 2 dozen recipe but fill 26 cases with the batter instead of 24.
- Prepare of Buttercream Icing.
- Prepare 150 grams of icing sugar / powdered sugar.
- You need 350 grams of gold foil wrapped Stork margarine block, softened (dairy & soy-free).
- It's of orange food colouring gel.
- It's of green food colouring gel.
- Prepare of black food colouring gel.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract or flavouring of choice.
Vickys Halloween Pumpkin Cupcake Display step by step
- To make the buttercream, beat the margarine and icing sugar together until smooth and fluffy, adding the flavouring to loosen it slightly to a spreadable consistency.
- Take out 2 heaped tablespoons of the buttercream and mix in a touch of the green gel colouring. Set aside.
- Now take out 3 heaped tablespoons of the frosting and colour with the black food gel. Place into a piping bag with a wide nozzle and set aside.
- Colour the rest of the buttercream with the orange colouring.
- Arrange the cakes on tray or platter as follows:.
- Top row 4, 2nd row 5, middle row 6, next row 5, bottom row 4 so you're using 24 cupcakes here.
- Ice all of those cupcakes with the orange buttercream.
- Now pipe a Jack O'Lantern face onto the pumpkin body using the black frosting in the piping bag.
- Ice the last 2 cupcakes with the green buttercream and add on top as the pumpkin stalk above the top row.
- Here are some of my free-from cupcake recipes you may like to use https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/357952-vickys-red-velvet-cupcakes-with-beetroot-gf-df-ef-sf-nf https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/352409-vickys-vanilla-cupcakes-with-coffeemocha-icing-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-free https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/339507-vickys-carrot-cupcakes-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-nut-free https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333654-vickys-cinnamon-spiced-cupcakes-gf-df-ef-sf-nf.
- You can always put a face on every cupcake if you wish with a little green stripe on top for the stalks.